Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 08:09 AM

Good Morning Monday

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all safe from the ravages of Storm Freya - it was definitely a bit wild and wet around here last night. Seems very quiet this morning - but you never know what is brewing!

Talking of which - time for tea, toast, and a 'plan the day' session. I think I saw the laundry goblins lurking again.

Have a fun day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 08:11 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Morning Tabs.

It rained quite a bit during the night with puddles in my garden this morning, stopped now but windy, and it looks like the sun is trying to come out.

Off to do my weekly shopping now.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 09:03 AM

Morning everyone, nothing broken here in spite of Freya, but a cold westerly left in her wake.... brrrr.....

Just off out with the dogs, then we will bathe them when we get back in readiness for clipping them tomorrow. Nothing much else planned but no doubt something will crop up...

Have a good day folks
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 09:06 AM

Good morning all dry and brighter today, no rain forecast until later.

Off into town shortly to look for something for Mr Mags birthday in three weeks time.

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 09:28 AM

Good morning everyone

Gosh the wind howled last night....I was cosy and warm though....watching Breaking Bad....again

Going to look at new patio furniture today just to get an idea on price and sizes...decided to get a new set for summer and give the old one to my son.

Still haven't seen Bohemian Rhapsody so might end up there too but I promised to see it with pals so might have to delay that if they can't make it.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 09:53 AM

Good morning everyone thank goodness the wind has calmed. I have just retrieved a dustbin, doormat, pegs and plant pots from the lawn. Chloe and I were to scared to pass the new house being built down the road last night , there was debris and plastic sheeting flying everywhere .

I need to pop and get some vegetables to make a vegetable chilli then I might mow the back lawn.
Enjoy your day
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2019, 11:05 AM

47 years married today, where has the time gone?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top