Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 11:19 PM

Re: Any Tossers Here?

No pancakes here, Mr Mags doesn't like them and I couldn't be bothered just to make them just for myself
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Sorry Arty, but Tesco's do some ready made ones, you can still 'Toss' em though. We usually have them with sugar and fresh orange juice, Yum Yum!

Now for the bad news......Mrs Fox is doing a three day diet so I said we can leave them until Thursday.....It will probably undo all her good work over the last three days.......
Foxy, Doesn’t your wife make her own pancakes? I can’t believe it, you poor deprived thing. Shame on her for neglecting you!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-03-2019, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
er...no..I have an aunt...called Bessie...she makes them for us

Primus, lt must be great to have such a famous aunt! She makes chips too!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

05-03-2019, 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
It must be 40 years since I last had a pancake, sadly.
Tachyon, You’ve not had a pancake for 40 years? Doesn’t your mother make pancakes for you?

Do you want me to send you some in the post? Perhaps not, they might get battered!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

05-03-2019, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
No pancakes here, Mr Mags doesn't like them and I couldn't be bothered just to make them just for myself
Mags, Wouldn’t your husband like Scottish pancakes, sometimes known as dropped scones?

I used to have to make them for my ex partner to have with his bacon, egg, sausage and mushroom breakfast. He put butter on them. Yuk!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mags, Wouldn’t your husband like Scottish pancakes, sometimes known as dropped scones?

I used to have to make them for my ex partner to have with his bacon, egg, sausage and mushroom breakfast. He put butter on them. Yuk!
I've never tried Scottish pancakes Art, I'll have to look them up and surprise him one day
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

06-03-2019, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I've never tried Scottish pancakes Art, I'll have to look them up and surprise him one day

Ha Ha, Mags neither have l. It should be Scotch pancakes, not Scottish pancakes!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 12:26 AM

I used to love pancakes with lots of lemon and sugar, but haven't had them for years now.

At a village not too far from me, they have a Pancake Race every year, have done for donkeys years.
It's quite a bit event, and gets on the telly too.

Have a look at this:

http://olneypancakerace.org/
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2019, 12:29 AM

I didn't know it was, but then I'm not religeous.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

06-03-2019, 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I used to love pancakes with lots of lemon and sugar, but haven't had them for years now.

At a village not too far from me, they have a Pancake Race every year, have done for donkeys years.
It's quite a bit event, and gets on the telly too.

Have a look at this:

http://olneypancakerace.org/
Mups, You are just like, Tachyon, he’s not had any for forty years! You’ll have to make some.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	8A59AD5E-C469-4BA4-BF35-7C658D89C9B9.jpeg
Views:	46
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	8934  

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top