Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2019, 07:29 PM

Man seeks woman who can dive 301 feet

Guy seeks lady diver with a large pair ( of lungs) for rewarding relationship , please send foto of boat x x x

Anchor from 'most valuable shipwreck in history' the Merchant Royal
https://mol.im/a/6781277

The Merchant Royal sank during rough weather off Land's End in Cornwall
An anchor which matches the vessel's has been found tangled in fishing nets
On board at the time were 100,000 lbs of gold and 400 bars of silver
The trove would be worth more than a billion pounds if if was ever recovered

The Merchant Royal, a vessel lost at sea during rough winds off Land's End in Cornwall, had been carrying over £1.1 billion ($1.5 bn) in treasure in today's money.
On board at the time of its sinking was a trove 100,000 lbs of gold, 400 bars of Mexican silver and almost 500,000 'pieces of eight', or Spanish dollars.

'You need to be an experienced diver and there isn't even one per cent of divers who could undertake it.'
'The spot where it was found is about 300ft (91mt) deep – there are very few people that are qualified to dive that deep.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2019, 07:30 PM

Re: Man seeks woman who can dive 301 feet

I bet someone does in the end.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2019, 09:30 PM

I'll have a go, I can hold my breath for over a minute and can recover a housebrick from the bottom of our local swimming pool...
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2019, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I'll have a go, I can hold my breath for over a minute and can recover a housebrick from the bottom of our local swimming pool...
Wow what a start , I just need to find a galleon full of gold sunk in a swimming pool and we may become rich
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2019, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by marmaduke ->
Wow what a start , I just need to find a galleon full of gold sunk in a swimming pool and we may become rich
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2019, 11:02 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Why are there housebricks at the bottom of your local swimming pool? Maybe you should call Health & Safety.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

07-03-2019, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Why are there housebricks at the bottom of your local swimming pool? Maybe you should call Health & Safety.
It gets even worse EZ, I had to dive down wearing a pair of pyjamas......

So if Marmaduke is looking for a bloke who can hold his breath for one minute, recover a brick from the bottom of a swimming pool AND wearing pyjamas....I'm your man...
And if he's holding out for a woman, I can wear my red high heels and blonde wig.....
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2019, 08:11 AM

Why can't they send those robot things down?

Or am I getting confused with feature films?
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)

08-03-2019, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Pyxell ->
Why can't they send those robot things down?

Or am I getting confused with feature films?

No one knew where the wreck was exactly , due to depth it has never been found by sport divers but now they have a good clue that the ship may well be in that area I expect someone may well send submersibles down for a look if only to save the people of Cornwall the worry of having foxy in red boots parading around Cornish fishing villages looking for sailors
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-03-2019, 09:17 AM

Send for Bob Ballard !!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top