Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 07:08 AM

Re: A bad year for the Royals

He has got that American woman on his case .
She is no longer a child and wants a big payout .
He lives a life of privileged comfort .
She wants some of the same .
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 10:10 AM

Everything is the media's fault. Without TV or newspapers we would never even have heard of Fergie and the rest of the spongers.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 11:45 AM

Now we have our Megs nipping off to the states ( sans baby ) so one presumes she's not breast feeding to watch her mate play in a tennis match .

Still one assumes Harry and his umpteen nannies body guards etc etc will be able to cope .
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 01:33 PM

yes they have lot of problems in the households----
but sick of the way harry is performing atm ..wonder he dont put her in a bloody ivory tower keep her untouched .megan married into royalty so it comes with the pkg no good being thin skinned about what the press write or people say 'needs to liven up ' and if she dont follow protocal then she is doomed hahaha ...like the old saying --made your bed ect ------Philip is past hes going out date now ' William and kate ' seem to have taken a step back since the harry wedding -wondering why ! better than listening about Brexit lol...
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 02:32 PM

When I reach 98, I hope they plug me in to one of those Royal battery chargers that Philip has wired up to him every night. Same as the Queen Mum. They must be from Harrod's, unless Aldi do them as a £2.99 special
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-09-2019, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
When I reach 98, I hope they plug me in to one of those Royal battery chargers that Philip has wired up to him every night. Same as the Queen Mum. They must be from Harrod's, unless Aldi do them as a £2.99 special
You will be assimilated - resistance is futile!
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 08:35 AM

Yet another headline .....

On Tuesday, Prince Harry was spotted closing a car door with his own hands while attending the fifth anniversary of the Invictus Games. Unspoken rules suggest that the Duke of Sussex was supposed to let a member of their royal household close the door for him. Although the move was controversial, Harry has been hailed for his humility by royal fans.

Such humility overwhelms me!
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 07:23 PM

and so it continues .....

The Queen was given an instruction to do an unlawful thing, and she did it.

"We're always told she has the benefit of decades of experience and yet she couldn't see what was obvious to everyone else, that the PM's motives were not honest.
"It cannot be the case that a head of state is constitutionally bound to do an unconstitutional thing. And 'I was doing what I was told' is no defence."
He added: "The Queen has abdicated all responsibility for her actions and that is not a sustainable position.
"We need a democratic alternative to the monarchy, a written constitution and an accountable and effective head of state."

I would have thought the Queen would have had the savvy to question this. Failing that, what advice did her flunkies give her?
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
and so it continues .....

The Queen was given an instruction to do an unlawful thing, and she did it.

"We're always told she has the benefit of decades of experience and yet she couldn't see what was obvious to everyone else, that the PM's motives were not honest.
"It cannot be the case that a head of state is constitutionally bound to do an unconstitutional thing. And 'I was doing what I was told' is no defence."
He added: "The Queen has abdicated all responsibility for her actions and that is not a sustainable position.
"We need a democratic alternative to the monarchy, a written constitution and an accountable and effective head of state."

I would have thought the Queen would have had the savvy to question this. Failing that, what advice did her flunkies give her?
Prorogation is the new soap, complete with olde world courthouse spectacles of shakespearean morals.

Neither HRH nor our PM acted without legal advice.

Embrace these event.

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top