Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 11:28 PM

my week so far

Sues cousin and sister came yesterday and we have not seen the cousin since who knows when so that was nice to meet up again

Today went to the dentist to have a new plate fitted ,just got to get used to it now

Tomorrow I have the DVLA eye test with Spec Savers in the afternoon.

Nothing then planned until 1st of October when the new RangeMaster is delivered to replace this one

Which the grill trips the electrics and to dial dosn't work. Also still fill of grease which the professional oven cleaner could not get at.
it makes me shivver with the thought of such filth although most of it has been cleaned very well It is 14 years old, found original paperwork when it was delivered

so being replaced with this on that also has an induction top not like the old hop one
i think the red looks so much better and matches the window roller blinds
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2019, 11:42 PM

Re: my week so far

Nice!
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 03:44 AM

That's a beauty! We have akin to it. Let's have a photo once it's installed!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 07:09 AM

Don't let the Bananas get overripe.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-09-2019, 08:13 AM

I love the colour Realspeed.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top