Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 10:18 AM

Re: Writing a CV

Cheers d00d!
One for you, bud...

Love that line "When it takes you all night to do what you used to do all night". Classic
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Thanks again all, rhian, I might just try that
Interestingly, we have just returned from our weekly supermarket shop, one of the ladies on the checkout ( whom we’ve come to know over the last year or so) told me that she’ll look out for a job for me nearer the time, apparently you can more or less choose your own hours, just shows there are opportunities out there....
Sometimes our local supermarket has a board up saying they are recruiting along with a website address but when you visit the site, you find they are recruiting Nationally and not locally.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 02:56 PM

Employers don't like the truth either. I once got an interview at a swish advertising agency and when he asked me why I wanted the job, I said it was because the pay was good. I didn't get it obviously but I wasn't too bothered tbh. What he wanted me to say was that the only reason I had been born on this Earth was so that I could work for his company.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top