Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 05:44 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Morning all.
Still dark, chucking it down.

Up most of the night with stomach ache. I need to get out walking more while I'm off. Sitting down all the time isn't good for you.

Today a visit to the cinema to see Ready Or Not. That's about it.

Have a nice day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 06:15 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good Morning Floydy and all who follow.

Sorry to read about the stomach ache, Floydy - is it the hernia playing up or has something else come to visit itself on you? Did you phone the GP the other day if so - what was the result? If I were you I would call them again today.

I have four cards to make for birthdays in October, and also a Platinum wedding anniversary card - not had many of those to do - that should keep me out of mischief for the day. Can't answer for those cats - they are in a strange mood today!

Have a good one.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 07:31 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ Floydy and Silver Tabby and to all who may follow!

Do hope your stomach ache improves Floydy, definitely get yourself to the GPs if it does not.
Perhaps at the very least a telephone consultation to convey your continued concern? It all adds to the urgency for a resolution to this problem.

Grey and overcast this morning. Sunny spells and occasional heavy showers is the forecast. Maximum temperature 20ºC.

No idea whatsoever of what I will be doing today, whatever the day brings I guess. That’s retirement, not really any set routine, well not for me anyway!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 07:55 AM

Good morning all it’s bright with a few dark clouds looming, nothing planned at mo just drinking my coffee and thinking what shall I do for dinner. Hope you all have a good day.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Sorry to read about the stomach ache, Floydy - is it the hernia playing up or has something else come to visit itself on you? Did you phone the GP the other day if so - what was the result? If I were you I would call them again today.
Hi Tabby.
With my hernia thread consigned to the bin because of certain members saying I was whingeing, I'll quickly explain but only because you have asked.
It's partly connected with the hernia, but also because I'm not as active as I normally am. I get a bloated feeling and stomach cramps. My body just isn't used to sitting around all day indoors. Unfortunately there isn't much I can do about it as the hernia pops out all the time when I'm walking but I have altered my diet considerably and that is all I can do until I've had the operation.
I have visited my GP and he has tried to chase things up with the hospital to 'expedite' the procedure but all I can do is wait now. I'll let people know on this thread when I get my appointment.

Back to the Good Morning thread...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 08:11 AM

Miserable morning here. Have a good day despite the weather. wrap up warm and dry and above all stay save and well, God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 08:13 AM

Good morning all overnight rain has stopped and it’s looking brighter at the moment.

Taking our daughter to the garden centre this morning to buy some plants for her garden pots.

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 08:26 AM

Good morning everyone

I slept like a baby last night....no idea why as I'm usually up and about in the middle of the night....I'm not complaining mind...it was lovely

Sorry you're not so good Floydy...it must be difficult as you are usually so active...chin up mister.

Shopping for my daughter's birthday present ltoday....no idea what to get her then I'm out with pals early doors later for a meal.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 08:34 AM

Good morning all.

Floydy, hope your stomach pains ease up a bit during the day. Did people really say you were winging?

Its been raining heavy this morning, has stopped now for a while.

Going out sometime this morning to Needham Market, never been there before, just looking around with my Rain Mac on.

ST Good luck with making all those cards, I haven't got the patience to do all that.

Have a nice day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 08:37 AM

Good morning all, just back from the woods and soaked again, but the heating is on to dry us all out and the kettle is on for a brew, so all's well with my world ...

No plans as yet but if it brightens up I may get out in the garden for a couple of hours.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top