Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 06:48 AM

Good Morning Friday

Okay it's down to me again is it, you bunch of sleepyheads!

Morning all.

No big plans today. We'll take the day as it comes.
I might go back to bed

Have a nice day all
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 06:56 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Morning Floydy and all who follow.. not quite light yet here in my part of Yorkshire...rain forecast for later.

Nothing much planned for today apart for planning for the weekend as my older grandson who is 6 is staying and wants to see the world cycling race go past our village

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 06:58 AM

Good Morning, Floydy, Summer and all who follow.

No sleepy heads in this house - not with my two furry food processors anyway! Been up since just after 5:00am.

Am out with friends for the day - and am praying for rain! If it stays dry we are off to Selby (driver's choice) which is very run down and depressing these days. But - if it rains - I might be able to persuade them to go to the cinema instead. Floydy has just recommended an interesting film!

Have a fun day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 07:13 AM

Morning all.

Was up at 6am.

Off out strolling the shops this morning.

Looks like the sun might come out in a minute.

Have a nice day all.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 07:50 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’. You ‘early birds’ must all have been up and about to catch that worm!

That autumn chill here this morning, although not too cold. The forecast – blustery showers, increasingly frequent and heavy later. Thundery downpours possible. Maximum temperature 19ºC.

Yet another day with no set plans, whatever the day brings. I could get used to this, in fact after over ten years’ retirement I have done exactly that!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 08:46 AM

Good morning all we have rain rain and more rain to day, was up before god put the lights on, doing my on line shop for tomorrow. Got to nip into town then it will be the last ditch attempt to finish the cupboard. Home made fish and chips today. Hope you all have a good day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 08:52 AM

Good morning everyone a grey grim start to the day.

I have lost my voice, it is really annoying I have a phone call to make about replacing a double glazing panel and don't think I can be heard.
I may brave the heavy showers to go and buy some vegetables. I have a passion for celery at the moment .

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 08:57 AM

Good morning all looks like we’ll have a mix of rain and sun today.

Catching up on work today as I’ve been out more than in this week.

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:21 AM

Good morning everybody.

My Smart hearts class at the local leisure centre has been cancelled so I plan on doing the shopping today instead of tomorrow and also we need to go to the insurance brokers to renew the household insurance.

Maybe go a little walk through the woods this afternoon which Tony likes doing .. A nice easy day really..

Have a good day all.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:32 AM

Morning to y'all. Just settling down for evening meal after painting all day. Sweet dreams Floydster.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top