Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 08:49 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning fellow members breezy here and I am hoping it says fine so I can dry the 3 loads of washing waiting in piles to be hung out.

First off for my flu vaccination which I am dreading because I have to get through the traffic heading for the RHA Autumn Garden show at the showground. That could take some time.
Thank goodness I have got some of my voice back today so can at least speak in a husky voice.

Back to do some sewing, I need to take the hem up on some jeans.

Enjoy your day
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 08:57 AM

Morning everyone
Off to the supermarket, then nothing else planned
Have a good day all...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 09:03 AM

Good morning folks the sun is trying to break through the cloud here after a night of heavy rain.

No plans for today other than tackling a basket of ironing and a visit to the shops.

Enjoy your day
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 09:07 AM

Good morning all,
Bright, sunny, windy and cool here.

Meg, I know it's not my business, but do you think it might be better to wait for your flu jab till your throat/chest has cleared up first?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->

Barry - a trip to Australia - wow!!!
Originally Posted by Ethel ->
Good morning all bright and sunny day today after hours of rain yesterday. Going to do some sowing and ironing.
Barry how wonderful, I found my hubbies cousin in Australia doing his family tree. Hope you in joy Australia as much as we did would go back in a heart beat, but because of hubbies MS we can not. We went for a month, it was wonderful. What part are you going to.
Thanks both and yes, exciting times for us planning this trip. We haven't travelled much over the years for one reason or another, but now that we have both found family members downunder we are having a month in Australia to meet some of them and see some of the sights in Sydney and Melbourne, and then over to Dunedin New Zealand for a week at the end . We figure we may only be able to do this the once so we are trying to do as much as we can over around five weeks. Can't wait....
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 09:43 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

Cold this morning. The forecast – largely cloudy with scattered showers, sometimes heavy. Becoming dry later. Maximum temperature 19ºC.

A late posting for me, I wonder if I am the last to post on this thread this morning? I did have such a good sleep though!

Yet another day with nothing specific to do. I can always find something that needs doing though!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning all,
Bright, sunny, windy and cool here.

Meg, I know it's not my business, but do you think it might be better to wait for your flu jab till your throat/chest has cleared up first?
Hi Mups it's done now

My chest never will 'clear up' it just gets a bit better sometimes. I obviously have a virus affecting my voice but no fever and I don't feel ill so going ahead was fine.
Thank you for the suggestion anyway.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 01:26 PM

My goodness ST, you are energetic in the mornings.

I'm usually up at around 5.30 - 6pm but apart from accompanying the boys in the garden (just in case an eagle or hawk from the nearby forest mistakes either of them as a lamb, swoops down and carries them off. Gulp!) the only thing I am fit for in the early morning is opening the front room curtains, opening the little window to let in some fresh air, making 3 cups of Tea in quick succession, and switching the TV on for the next two hours until HWMO wakens from his slumber.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2019, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Thanks both and yes, exciting times for us planning this trip. We haven't travelled much over the years for one reason or another, but now that we have both found family members downunder we are having a month in Australia to meet some of them and see some of the sights in Sydney and Melbourne, and then over to Dunedin New Zealand for a week at the end . We figure we may only be able to do this the once so we are trying to do as much as we can over around five weeks. Can't wait....
Well Barry keep us up to date in travel thread, I love reading about people’s holidays. We are going away for Christmas so looking forward to it, no cooking for me, son moved house so understandably the want Christmas in there new home, we could of gone there but as I said to son look just enjoy we might have plans. Yes we did have plans we wanted a stress free Christmas, cooking for 7 is nice but just need a break sometimes.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top