Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 11:34 AM

Re: Harry's not happy

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
How about in an era when anything you write down is fair game and can be used against you don't write to people, I think her argument should be with her father who revealed the letter. It's convenient to sue the papers but they couldn't have got it without her father handing it over. But I guess he doesn't have much money to sue for.
Perhaps if Harry and Meghan had bothered to fly out to see her father to tey to have a "smoothing out" chat just before they got married there wouldn't be any of this now? Too late now, plus they are much happier being ferried around the world on public expense to spend time with similarly wealthy sorts.

Maybe we'll see them in my recent thread about bearing grudges....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Perhaps if Harry and Meghan had bothered to fly out to see her father to tey to have a "smoothing out" chat just before they got married there wouldn't be any of this now? Too late now, plus they are much happier being ferried around the world on public expense to spend time with similarly wealthy sorts.

Maybe we'll see them in my recent thread about bearing grudges....
Indeed they have dealt badly right from the start with her family. If they had brought him over here initially they could have controlled the situation. He seems a rather pathetic figure but it might have kept her sister quieter.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
He's got a point. His mother was relentlessly hounded by the press with tragic consequences. About time they were left alone to get on with their lives.

I agree with Judd.

As for saying about the way Meghan handles her family, not one of us here know even half the truth, so I can't judge on that.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
The Paparazzi chasing them resulted in the car crash ?
The paparazzi didn't cause the car crash at all .
They were completely exonerated.
Two wealthy people were in a powerful car whose driver ( who may or may not have been drinking ) was speeding too fast into a tunnel .
Neither were wearing seat belts .
The paparazzi were far behind on scooters
Even had they been able to overtake the care so what ?
It had blacked out windows so they weren’t going to get very much .
I am totally fed up with Harry’s whinging .
Your wife is not a fragile little flower.
And you are no longer a child bereft of his mother .
Shut up man and be a man .
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 02:54 PM

I don't think anyone will ever know exactly what happened with Diana but she was being pursued by paparazzi at the time of the crash. Articles with Diana's photo meant great sales. So it's fair to say Harry has a right to tell them to naff off now.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-10-2019, 03:01 PM

No he does not .
Diana played the press like a violin and good on her .
But
They didn’t have to go speeding around Paris at all hours they could have stayed in their hotel or luxurious apartment .
Really it’s disgraceful the way Harry harps on and on about his mother .
Show a bit of dignity man and let your mother rest in peace without invoking her memory at every opportunity to defend you precious little spoilt wife you silly infatuated nincompoop.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

02-10-2019, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Indeed they have dealt badly right from the start with her family. If they had brought him over here initially they could have controlled the situation. He seems a rather pathetic figure but it might have kept her sister quieter.
Absolutely .
Poor old beggar .
He wasn’t the worst father in the world he paid for her private education and there are plenty of pictures showing them in affectionate poses together .
He wasn’t abusive ( my goodness the press would have found out if he had been )
He gave her half her genetic imput .
In fact her petite features are his .
At the very least he should have had an invite to the wedding and some care taken with him .
The truth looks like snobbery .
She is far above him now socially and financially .
Perhaps it’s not this at all .
But TBH it doesn’t look good.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2019, 10:18 PM

Has now decded to sue over phone-hacking, why now after a few years have gone by and way before he met his wife
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Has now decded to sue over phone-hacking, why now after a few years have gone by and way before he met his wife
'Cos he's losing his mind like his dad and grandad. Married life stress - join the club Ginge
He'll be talking to plants and rolling over Land Rovers next.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2019, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
'Cos he's losing his mind like his dad and grandad. Married life stress - join the club Ginge
He'll be talking to plants and rolling over Land Rovers next.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top