Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 01:59 PM

Re: As Merkel Admits Failure ...

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Are you really that thick? The EU has made for peace between countries. Your examples are purely internal issues for sovereign states to solve. How would you like the EU to berate westminster on how it handles the request of scotland to have a referendum on independence?
Oh right so the EU keeps the peace except when its in Spain or France or Sweden then it just does nothing. Thats convenient .. not.

Then there's Bosnia ... the EU did nothing.

And in the Scottish referendum the EU told them to "get stuffed".

Your EU is an unelected, dysfunctional coward.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 02:22 PM

That's more than thick. Are spain and france at war? Did EU vote in a refetendum or scotland? Bosnia is trying to become a member of the EU, but it is not yet. As you undoubtedly know.
You're sure realist isn't your alter ego?
Not between each other but look at the violence, petrol bombs, people being beaten by police who are carrying assault rifles, tear gas, truncheons, burning cars etc.

The EU turned its back on Bosnia as genocide ran rife.

The EU has kept the peace in Europe for 50 years ... my arse

As for Scotland the EU told them to get stuffed when they spoke to them about ascension into it.
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 02:33 PM

I think we have enough to worry about in the UK, let Germany, Spain the rest to sort themselves out.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
As for Scotland the EU told them to get stuffed when they spoke to them about ascension into it.
The EU did nothing of the sort, they said Scotland would have to join the queue with others if they wanted in.
AND a lot of Scots don't want to be in the EU.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a7627201.html
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
The EU did nothing of the sort, they said Scotland would have to join the queue with others if they wanted in.
AND a lot of Scots don't want to be in the EU.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a7627201.html
Who said it is all about majorities?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 03:13 PM

Who said it is all about majorities?
No Idea, you will have to supply the answer.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
No Idea, you will have to supply the answer.
Would you call 52/48 an overwhelming majority? I wouldn't but it is still a majority to be honoured.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 04:39 PM

Hi

Merkel unilaterally opening the Borders was the tipping point in my decision to leave the EU.

She is surrounded by armed officers. no risk to her at all.

She has condemned thousands of girls and women to sexual abuse by these Economic Migrants.

That is not an opinion that is a fact.

These are not Refugees , they are primarily young fit males with enough money to pay the Traffickers.

I want no part of this at all.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom

22-10-2019, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Merkel unilaterally opening the Borders was the tipping point in my decision to leave the EU.

She has condemned thousands of girls and women to sexual abuse by these Economic Migrants.

These are not Refugees , they are primarily young fit males with enough money to pay the Traffickers.

Well said !
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

24-10-2019, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Many of them now marrying german girls (not only with turkish background) only to give them the legal right to stay.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top