Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 04:11 PM

Re: Tories waste months - Now this.

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Our Parliament is a House of Clowns

How dare you blame Boris for Remain thwarting cockroaches who have spent the last 3.5 years trying their damnest to stop Brexit. Boris, who has been in office for just over 90 days, has done everything possible to get Brexit done on behalf of the will of the people.

It is the cretinous actions, of the opposition benches, traitorous, self-interested, and mostly has-been Tory MPs, the utterly partisan behaviour of the Speaker of the House and especially the sheer intransigence and supercilious attitude of the EU negotiators over the past three years, that has brought us to where we are in these final days.

The blame lies solely with each and every one of the above with their pretence of respecting democracy, whilst taking every opportunity to trample over it.

They are an absolute disgrace.

Hi

I disagree Shroppy.

Much as I am unhappy with the antics of Parliament they are not the only ones.

The ERG have also voted against to try to get their way as well.

May's Deal was not to my liking, but we would have least been out

We now have the scenario whereby they are trying to force the Boris Deal through Parliament, which is to my mind, worse than May's Deal.

May did not cave in to Varadkar

We are still paying as much as May's Deal, still having a Transition but have now been forced to have a Border in the Irish Sea.

This will be a disaster for NI Industry and exports.

It is no secret that I do not want a No Deal, but I would much rather go down that path than accept Boris and his deal.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I disagree Shroppy.

Much as I am unhappy with the antics of Parliament they are not the only ones.

The ERG have also voted against to try to get their way as well.

We now have the scenario whereby they are trying to force the Boris Deal through Parliament, which is to my mind, worse than May's Deal.

May did not cave in to Varadkar

We are still paying as much as May's Deal, still having a Transition but have now been forced to have a Border in the Irish Sea.

This will be a disaster for NI Industry and exports.

It is no secret that I do not want a No Deal, but I would much rather go down that path than accept Boris and his deal.

Dont forget the EU set the timetable for negotiations Swimmy??
Nothing happened for over a year, then things only happened
sporadically till now! I suppose it suited their agenda to delay to
allow our quislings to apply PROJECT FEAR?
Trouble is the quislings only managed to scare themselves silly???

Regards Donkeyman!
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 06:42 PM

When money is affected that is when you see the true colour of politicians and the wealthy. I have mentioned the Lisbon Treaty before and the scandal surround it but because signing the treaty meant many politicians and the wealthy would become more wealthy, it was signed through by the PM, the public never got a say. The Iraq war, again, weapons means money and again, the decision to take the country to war with Iraq was made by the PM. Now we have Brexit with has the potential to make many politicians and the wealthy less wealthy, suddenly the politicians and the wealthy are doing all they can to prevent it.

Take Gina Millar for example, when she originally took the government to court saying that the decisions on leaving the EU should be voted on by parliament and not allowed to be taken by the PM because leaving the EU is such a monumental decision, it should not be allowed to be decided on by one person. Now bare that in mind with the signing of the Lisbon Treaty and the wording used to make sure the decision to sign is that of the PM and no one else. Allowing the UK's sovereignty to be handed over to the EU is also a monumental decision BUT because it meant politicians and the wealthy getting more wealthy, no one went stomping to the courts saying it was abuse of power and thus needed to be voted on by, in this case, the public.

I bet you one or all of those who have taken the government to court recently will do the same regarding Boris threat of taking the bill off the table and push for a general election, saying he is abusing his position of PM again and thus the court needs to decide if what he is doing is lawful or not...you just watch.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->

Don't talk nonsense Swimmy. Who do you think you are kidding with that kind of spiel? May's deal left us IN the EU, indefinitely, tied to the Customs Union, under the EU's rules and under the jurisdiction of the ECJ.

There was no part of that deal that saw us leave the EU.

Taking the NO DEAL route is still THE ONLY WAY that we actually get to leave the EU and to get a decent deal.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
When money is affected that is when you see the true colour of politicians and the wealthy. I have mentioned the Lisbon Treaty before and the scandal surround it but because signing the treaty meant many politicians and the wealthy would become more wealthy, it was signed through by the PM, the public never got a say. The Iraq war, again, weapons means money and again, the decision to take the country to war with Iraq was made by the PM. Now we have Brexit with has the potential to make many politicians and the wealthy less wealthy, suddenly the politicians and the wealthy are doing all they can to prevent it.

Take Gina Millar for example, when she originally took the government to court saying that the decisions on leaving the EU should be voted on by parliament and not allowed to be taken by the PM because leaving the EU is such a monumental decision, it should not be allowed to be decided on by one person. Now bare that in mind with the signing of the Lisbon Treaty and the wording used to make sure the decision to sign is that of the PM and no one else. Allowing the UK's sovereignty to be handed over to the EU is also a monumental decision BUT because it meant politicians and the wealthy getting more wealthy, no one went stomping to the courts saying it was abuse of power and thus needed to be voted on by, in this case, the public.

I bet you one or all of those who have taken the government to court recently will do the same regarding Boris threat of taking the bill off the table and push for a general election, saying he is abusing his position of PM again and thus the court needs to decide if what he is doing is lawful or not...you just watch.

Do you mean they will make it illegal to call an election Dodge???
Sounds like science fiction? But the desperation of the status quo
seems to know no bounds?
Loks like the scum are going for an extension to me though?
Regards Donkeyman!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

22-10-2019, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Don't talk nonsense Swimmy. Who do you think you are kidding with that kind of spiel? May's deal left us IN the EU, indefinitely, tied to the Customs Union, under the EU's rules and under the jurisdiction of the ECJ.

Taking the NO DEAL route is still THE ONLY WAY that we actually get to leave the EU and to get a decent deal.
I agree Realist, it is the way l prefer!, but how can we drag the
remainers out with us without a GE??
Donkeyman!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 09:24 PM

did you see Corbin loose his rag this afternoon? thought he was going to explode. just shows what he is actually like.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

22-10-2019, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
did you see Corbin loose his rag this afternoon? thought he was going to explode. just shows what he is actually like.
Yes he reminds me of the school sneak RS! A nasty grudge
keeping piece of work imo??
Regards bDonkeyman!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->

Hear hear. That's what I voted for 3 years ago.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2019, 10:31 PM

Its labour delaying brexit not the tories

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top