Join for free
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 07:41 PM

Mad cows on rampage!!!!

I thought it was bad with Theresa May?
But we now have at least three of them now, with Swinson, Soubry
and the two devolved leaders from scotland and ireland all frothing
at the mouth at the moment?
Corbyn, l am not sure what gender he is ? is also extremely
histrionic this evening , so we should classify him as a mad cow as
well?
This shyte is not going away any time soon, and imo the petulant
displays of parliament should disbar 90% of them from any position
where responsibility is a requirement?
There is only one party now left to vote for, and it is the one that
has never been tested in westminister yet, and so should be free
of the obvious flaws of the present crop of mps inPOSHOC
presently?
Donkeyman!
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2019, 08:23 PM

Re: Mad cows on rampage!!!!

What a complete and utter farce this whole Brexit thing has become.
The people voted three years ago to leave the EU. Now we have MPs who are ignoring the will of the majority and attempting to do what they want. They have no interest in what the public want. They want what they think we should have.
MPs saying that if they get into government they will cancel Brexit in spite of what the people voted for.
Democracy? They don,t know the meaning of the word.
Let,s say for instance we had a second referendum and the result was the same, would that result be accepted? No, We would have the same fiasco as we are having at the moment.
How much longer is this pantomime going to continue.
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 09:39 AM

More shenanigans going on in the HOC. I am beginning to think this is no longer about Brexit but more about personalities. Corbyn does not like Bojo and will do anything, no matter if it be good or bad to bring down the PM and his government. Like wise with Swinson.
Maybe he is not the best PM we have had but he is PM and that is that.
Which would we rather have, A government who has a Communist as PM or a government who has a PM that will do and demand the public do as she wants, whether they vote for it or not.
How much more of this will the British people put up with before saying "Enough is enough" and start wholescale riots.
Perhaps we should round up all the MPs, lock them in the HOC and not release them till they have come to a conclusion they all agree on.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
More shenanigans going on in the HOC. I am beginning to think this is no longer about Brexit but more about personalities. Corbyn does not like Bojo and will do anything, no matter if it be good or bad to bring down the PM and his government. Like wise with Swinson.
Maybe he is not the best PM we have had but he is PM and that is that.
Which would we rather have, A government who has a Communist as PM or a government who has a PM that will do and demand the public do as she wants, whether they vote for it or not.
How much more of this will the British people put up with before saying "Enough is enough" and start wholescale riots.
Perhaps we should round up all the MPs, lock them in the HOC and not release them till they have come to a conclusion they all agree on.
Nothing has changed in POSHOC BBen if anything its got worse
I like your idea of shutting them in the HOP, but l then think we
should use the opportunity of NOV 5th to give them their place
in history?
Donkeyman!
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2019, 12:13 PM

I was in Wetherspoons this morning, having my breakfast and watching the news on Sky TV
I got chatting to a couple of builders, sitting there in their hi - viz jackets and cement spattered boots
One of them said -

It's a f****ing shambles - If I took 3 years to build a wall I'd get the sack!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

31-10-2019, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
I was in Wetherspoons this morning, having my breakfast and watching the news on Sky TV
I got chatting to a couple of builders, sitting there in their hi - viz jackets and cement spattered boots
One of them said -

It's a f****ing shambles - If I took 3 years to build a wall I'd get the sack!
NONE of them could put the chain back on the cogs on their bike
if it came off ZD let alone build a wall??
GAWD ELP US!!
Donkeyman!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top