Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 10:10 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good morning all rain throughout the night and very cold. At the moment a few snowflakes are falling but fortunately the ground is so wet they are not pitching.

Need to go to the shops today so will be wrapping up warm when I venture out.

Enjoy your day everyone, stay safe
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-11-2019, 11:43 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

Good Morning from Foxy's World....

It was still dark when I went out for my Thursday Run, so I couldn't see the weather, but with an icy cold northerly wind whipping around the house I put on my waterproof anyway. No rain yet, and surprisingly dry underfoot, but the darkness made running down the side of the field interesting, and fortunately someone had placed a large flat stone in the middle of the lake that had accumulated there, making it easier to step across without getting my feet wet. The five mile run was completed without further incident, making the total for the year so far 982.7miles, so barring accidents or heart attacks I should make the thousand this year......

Pruned down some bushes in the garden yesterday, well, I say 'Pruned' I chopped them down to within an inch of their lives, and there is just one more to do and it must be done before next Thursday because that is the last time this year that they are emptying the green bin, until next April....
What about all the leaves I ask myself...

Well that last bush won't get done today because it's pouring down with rain now, and we are going to the cinema at Meadowhall with friends to see 'The Aeronauts' with Eddy Redmayne, Mrs Fox was at Meadowhall with Little Fox Cub on Monday and reported that the car park had now dried out and all the sleeping bags had been disposed of... I only go for the Greggs sandwich and a bag of sweets...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top