Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 10:25 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Morning all
Nice and bright, here, I finally got my lie in, ( till 8 o’clock), off to town with no1 son to do a bit of Christmas shopping, a bit of a tradition since he was 3 or 4 years old, lunch in McDonalds,
Good luck with your scan ST, have a great day all..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 10:56 AM

Good morning all dry but cloudy here...

Good news about our SIL yesterday, he has been making good progress since his tumour removal, now his surgeon has told him he can drive again and will be able to go back to work on reduced hours to start the beginning of December. He is really looking forward to it.

ST, I hope all goes well with your CT scan today.

Ethel, sorry to hear about your husband, I hope he improves soon.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2019, 12:39 PM

Ayup' From Foxy's world......

Another morning jumping over puddles and staggering through the mud on the lane.....The joys of running!
Absolutely poured it down while out on my Friday Five, and now the sun is shining through the window.....Lazy day planned.....Or unplanned.....Whatever....

Good luck with your scan Tabby, what do they call your doctor..? Seymour Butts.....

Good news about your SiL Mags.....

But sorry to hear about your hubby Ethel.....

Sun's out here Mart, I'll send it down to you...

And nowt' wrong with MacDonalds Primus, I'm quite partial to a big mac myself....It's just a pity it was to keep the rain off me ead' this morning....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top