Join for free
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 06:43 PM

Tasty Corned Beef Hash.

That’s it! I’m going all American for tomorrow’s dinner. I have been trying to find a recipe where I can use up the one tin of Corned Beef that I selfishly bought to hoard at the beginning of this crisis. I was so pleased to find this one, mainly because I have every item needed either in the cupboard and the fridge for this recipe and it uses up the tin of Corned Beef. Yeh!
All I’m going to add to this dinner is warmed crusty rolls with butter. That’s us sorted!

Two things - A. I usually only put recipes on here that I have tried myself, but this one I haven’t yet tried, but it looks so easy, what could possibly go wrong? , Hit or Miss,
and B. Sorry, but unlike the very nice lady in the video, there is no way I am using any of that protective layer of fat (or whatever it is) that is always around the outside of tinned corned beef. That will all be cut off and destined for the birds in the garden. (I like my corned beef nice and smooth thank you).

Anyway, Won’t say any more other than please watch the video. It even shows the recipe.

Enjoy if you too have hoarded a tin of Corned Beef and want to use it for something other than sandwiches.

[IMG]
[/IMG]
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 06:48 PM

Re: Tasty Corned Beef Hash.

silly me! forgot to put the volume back after that Russian dish this morning. here again with sound.

[IMG]
[/IMG]
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 07:10 PM

Sounds good to me - I love corned beef hash!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 07:10 PM

That looks delish SG, might put that on the menu next Monday lunch.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 07:54 PM

Looks good to me SG...
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 09:26 PM

Never had CB Hash but will give it a try after watching the vid, I love CB Sarnies with a couple of slices of Chedder cheese and a smear of Branston pickle yummy.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2020, 09:49 PM

I quite like corned beef sandwiches, in these I have salad cream, which I prefer,
or brown Branston pickle – very tasty!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top