Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 09:56 PM

Re: Things Husband has made over time here

Lovely woodwork
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 10:49 PM

These are great Dianne. Love the drinkers chair and the cat shelter. He should get these in production and sell online.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by DianneWoollie ->

Husband made two of these for a bit of fun..
Going to the Hope Animal Charity Store now that they are able to be up and running again.
Pallet Wood.....
need just some cushions if sober...

They can run too? Brilliant.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 11:11 PM

Great stuff Diane - clever hubby.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2021, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Great stuff Diane - clever hubby.
thanks Carol past gone yes?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 06:14 AM

Past gone indeed. Very clever stuff. I always knew there was pallet reincarnation.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 07:29 AM

Of course.
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France
DianneWoollie is female  DianneWoollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 02:31 PM

Hubby now knows I have showed him off, instead of showing him up...
He said what one's then....not that he has looked on here but I told him which ones..the latest I said.. but he has made with a good friend from the Chicken Farm lots of chicken pens made to order...The good thing is it improved his woodworking skills ..previously he would cover over the faults..now he is very exacting, with measurements in particular...representing a company name increases your standards, has to...

Chickens moved in, just the outside work to complete and the inner boards....got to keep out the foxes, so wired underground before the house and pen was put in place. Was a Special needs School in Hastings E.Sussex so they really put there heart and sole in this build.

They came back for another build this time a duck pen and run....
Chillie6
Bristol UK
Chillie6 is male  Chillie6 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 05:29 PM

I guess having the right tools helps. I only use a handsaw, would like a all singi ng and dancing circular saw. I’m not allowed because I’d likely have my hand off as if I would
DianneWoollie
Deux Sevres. S W France

14-07-2021, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by Chillie6 ->
I guess having the right tools helps. I only use a handsaw, would like a all singi ng and dancing circular saw. I’m not allowed because I’d likely have my hand off as if I would
need to remind you of the horrific Accident husband had a few years ago now...circular saw and garden gloves do not mix...result in weeks and weeks of after care..end result all good..just warning how any particularly saws can be dangerous..drills as well..two friends I know had accidents with electric drills...
Easy to get complacent....

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top