Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 03:48 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Those are wimmin's work.

Bone idle, the pair of yer.

I've got some soup brewing on me cooker, as neither of you are having any now. So 'oppit - and don't rush back either.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Bone idle, the pair of yer.

I've got some soup brewing on me cooker, as neither of you are having any now. So 'oppit - and don't rush back either.
We don't need to rush back, we're already here.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
We don't need to rush back, we're already here.
I was thinking exactly that judd. I think they are disorientated (must be that new map of the house Mups bought)
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 04:47 PM

I was thinking exactly that judd. I think they are disorientated (must be that new map of the house Mups bought)

What are you doing still here?
I must be able to find you something useful to do . . .

Aha. How about going out and bubble wrapping my plants before tonight's frost?
Off you go, it'll be dark soon.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 05:58 PM

Just bethought meself Mups. Does that stain on your ceiling look anything like JC? If so, you could make a fortune selling tickets at ten quid a pop to the faithful/gullible to put towards the paint. Even better, someone could pay to have the ceiling taken down in one piece to display in the Sistine Chapel and put up a new ceiling as compensation.

Either that, or claim that it's a Banksy with the same result.

Somebody should be writing this down.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-01-2020, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Just bethought meself Mups. Does that stain on your ceiling look anything like JC? If so, you could make a fortune selling tickets at ten quid a pop to the faithful/gullible to put towards the paint. Even better, someone could pay to have the ceiling taken down in one piece to display in the Sistine Chapel and put up a new ceiling as compensation.

Either that, or claim that it's a Banksy with the same result.

Somebody should be writing this down.

I suppose it could if you looked at it laying down, in a bad light, with the wrong glasses on, and squinting a bit.

Nice try to wriggle out of painting it for me though.

You'd have thought one of you hopeless pair would be glad of a chance to redeem yourselves, but you consistently refuse this golden opportunity to get in my good books.
No wonder you get nagged here!

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-01-2020, 08:41 PM

Well, I've never seen someone so keen to have the painters in.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

17-01-2020, 09:11 PM

Right that's it. Front door locked, back door locked, a few DVDs and some beers.... and no wimmin in sight.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-01-2020, 10:05 PM

Right that's it. Front door locked, back door locked, a few DVDs and some beers.... and no wimmin in sight.

Hah. Look again, sunshine.

I hope you bubble wrapped those plants, cos it aint 'arf cold out there tonight.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

17-01-2020, 10:33 PM

Got me new extra powerful telescope out tonight to search for any intruders . .

So far - so good.
With a bit of luck those male specimen interlopers could get snowed in over the next few days.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top