Join for free
Page 2 of 42 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 09:30 PM

Re: What A Loss (?)

Meghan was living in Toronto when she was in "Suits" a lot of it was shot there. Despite the gossip mag stories I have the feeling She and Harry are pretty tight as a couple. THey have a child so that has to mean a lot regardless of who they are So they are going to live in Canada. Doesn't surprise me at all. It's a great, stable and peaceful country. Part of the Commonwealth and not that bad in winter. I'd live there. Why not?
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I'm sure they'll go down well in Canada. They'll probably get the celeb status they're looking for.
Does look way, the Duchess will probably work while the Duke becomes a 'house husband'.

Harry has said: 'I fell in love with Meghan so incredibly quickly... All the stars were aligned - everything was just perfect. It was this beautiful woman just sort of literally tripped and fell into my life - I fell into her life.'
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 10:06 PM

What will happen to their Sussex constituents now?

Donkeyman!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 10:26 PM

Makes me wonder what Harry could do to earn money? Taking an interest in Africa, the homeless and the environment isn’t going to pay the bills, is it? After all, what other skills does he have, unless he goes back to flying helicopters. Ah there’s a thought...he could fly tourists on sight seeing trips.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 10:34 PM

Harry, formally known as Prince.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 10:35 PM

Maybe he could do a "Geldof" and organise world aid charities. He's got the goods. High profile, personable, energetic, young and has a sense of humour. And it seems to be a thing for him. He comes across as sincere. I mean look at Invictus. THat was awesome. Despite what I read here about what value people place on him in his own country he is popular elsewhere. He is liked here and presumably in Canada. When they were in Australia they conducted themselves with dignity, grace and good humour and were warmly welcomed everywhere. I don't blame them escaping from the vitriol and crap they have had in Britain. Deserved or not. THey are not MY royal family. They are just another photogenic young couple. BUt they would be welcome at my BBQ.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Meghan was living in Toronto when she was in "Suits" a lot of it was shot there. Despite the gossip mag stories I have the feeling She and Harry are pretty tight as a couple. THey have a child so that has to mean a lot regardless of who they are So they are going to live in Canada. Doesn't surprise me at all. It's a great, stable and peaceful country. Part of the Commonwealth and not that bad in winter. I'd live there. Why not?
And well away from the vitriolic poisonous British press.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 10:56 PM

Deja Va ,Divorcee marries rich English Prince ,then spent their lives looking for something to do .
Pretty sad IMO
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

08-01-2020, 11:19 PM

Seems their statement was not discussed with family members. A lot of criticism from press.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2020, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Bit of surprise this.

Harry and Meghan have said they intend to step back as senior members of the Royal Family and become financially independent.

And bad timing what with Prince Andrew stepping out of the limelight.

Does this mean they'll do no more royal duties?
I wonder if the taxpayer will still have to stump up for their security?

https://news.sky.com/story/harry-and...oyals-11904052

I wondered that too, Morty.

They were saying on the news tonight that the Royal Family are not amused.

They reckon they want to earn their own living.
I wonder how?

Also what about his Frogmore Cottage which cost thousands? Will they not want it anymore?

Page 2 of 42 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top