Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2020, 09:42 AM

Re: Is It Possible For Someone To Infiltrate My OFF Account?

Ok hands up... it's me Arty I have all the gossip...10k will keep me quiet
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2020, 11:39 AM

Can't help Arty as I've not had any prob's signing in each time,can only think Your settings need some attention...Hope You haven't locked Yourself out Lass
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2020, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
I'd have thought a hacker would have a reason for doing it, like to send mischievous pms in your name Artangel.
That it explains it..... I thought she loved me.

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2020, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Have you tried logging on using the same browser but a different device?

Have you tried logging on using a different browser on the same device?

Have you tried logging on at a different location using the same/different browser/device?
Yes, that's a good way to check.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2020, 04:59 PM

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2020, 07:45 PM

Just to say, l have changed my password a few months ago when it was happening, cleared all the history but it still goes weird.
I was annoyed last night, as l had typed out a new thread and it just froze and wouldn’t send. Coupled with other issues, such as it going all weird when l first log on, l started this thread in exasperation.

Tonight, l either get, you are not logged into the internet, yet l keep refreshing it in my settings. I also still get the, ‘This connection is not private, this connection may be impersonating, www.over50s forum to steal your personal or private information’.

I mean, wouldn’t anyone be freaked out by that?

Mups, l have an Apple iPad and l don’t think you can do a scan like you advised.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2020, 08:18 PM

It went all weird again when l posted the ‘Pulling A Face’ thread.
It was really slow but eventually sent it, then l was logged out. I had to sign in again.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2020, 08:29 PM

It's possible that your system time is incorrect.

Connection Not Private Error Message

1. Restart everything:

Restart your iPad
Restart your Wi-Fi router

2. On your iOS device, make sure that the date, time, and time zone are set correctly. Here is how you can check this:

iPad: Settings > General > Date & Time. You may want to tap “Set Automatically”.

Date and Time settings

Which browser are you using?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2020, 11:01 PM

If you're using an apple machine Arty, are you sure that when you log on you are waiting for the 'Pips'....Or it may be COREupted.....
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-02-2020, 11:10 PM

Have you checked you don't have any Malware on your computer? I have malwarebytes on mine to keep in clean as well as Avast anti virus program. best to get rid of history, cookies, cache in settings.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top