Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 08:19 AM

Re: Tribute to Izzy

Mups my heart goes out to you on your loss.
I think as dog owners we always know this day will come but that never makes it any the easier. At least we can take comfort in knowing that as we loved them, so were we loved back, and the years together continue to be a blessed memory for the rest of our lives.
Take care Mups, sending (((BIG HUGS))) at this sad time...
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 09:41 AM

So sorry, what a beautiful girl she was. x
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 09:43 AM

Hi

It is terrible when it happens.

I feel for you Mups.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 09:45 AM

Dear Mups , im so terribly sad for you , your post made my eyes cry .

So sorry about Izzy

X
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 09:54 AM

Mups I am so sorry to hear that you have lost Izzy & I understand how you must be feeling, because I have lost two of my cats in the last 6 weeks.

We learn to deal with the grief yet miss them badly, but they have left us a wonderful inheritance...... the memories of wonderful times we spent with them. The grief will reduce, but the joy they brought to us will remain forever.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 10:06 AM

Oh gosh Mups! So sorry to hear about Izyy.
Sending hugs your way!
Love Tess x
MargaretF
Northamptonshire, UK
MargaretF is female  MargaretF has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 10:18 AM

So sorry about your lovely Izzy, Mups. I lost my beautiful Daisy in similar circumstances in January so know exactly what you are going through at the moment. The only comfort, if it can be called a comfort, is that you did the right thing for your lovely girl - as I did for my Daisy. It doesn't help at the minute I'm sure but as time passes ...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 10:30 AM

Mups I find reading your post almost unbearable, it brings back all to vividly images of the occasions when I have lost wonderful dogs over the years and that awful sense of loss that comes when we realise we have said goodbye to a much loved friend and companion for the last time

On these occasions, I usually roam the house clutching a pillow and wailing until I can do so no more. It seems to help with the pain in some way.

Then I reflect how much joy my dogs have brought to my life and how much the poorer it would have been without them....

Goodby Izzy, much loved little dog
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 11:50 AM

oh Mups, this is heartbreaking for us all so your heart must be in pieces. I'm so, so sorry for your pain Mupsy, losing our pets is just so painful as they are a part of our family.

I know Izzy was blessed to have you, she knew she was loved and no animal could ever wish for anyone as loving, kind and caring as you. If dogs could choose their owner you would be their choice every time.

Your posts on your dogs speak volumes on how much you care about them.

I'll keep you in my prayers that you can have the strength to get through this dreadful and sad time.

My heart goes out to you Mupsy, I wish I could take away your pain.

You did the kindest and hardest thing any pet owner has to do.

Big, big hugs and lots of love sent your way.

Your post brought tears to my eyes, I felt your pain as we all do.

x x x x x x x x Mupsy x x x x x x x x x
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2020, 12:00 PM

I know how upset you have been over the past few days Mups. It must have hard for you to write this post and attach that lovely picture of Izzy. I'm sure everyone will agree that we have enjoyed hearing her stories over the years and that we will feel a sense of loss. Just remember though that she was lucky to have you as her Mum. No pet could wish for more than you gave her.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top