Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2020, 12:28 AM

Good Morning Friday !

Good Morning everyone,

Going to tunnel out under the wire again this morning - need to go to the Post Office and then do a raid on the bakery. Don't tell the Black Helicopters where I am gone.

Later - going to Sainsbury's - food shopping for self and neighbour.

Take care - stay safe!
biffo
Norfolk UK
biffo is male  biffo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2020, 02:16 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday !

Blimey Tabs you're a bit previous, some of us
haven't gone to bed yet

Keep safe tomorrow! Sorry today....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2020, 03:58 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Not the best of days, both Guy and I are under the weather.

We have plenty of food, so no need to panic.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2020, 05:31 AM

Good morning earlybirds and all to follow later

Mild start here but an easterly wind forecast for today keeping it a bit cooler.

No plans yet for the day, I am up to date with the gardening and virtually weed free, so I may start a new jigsaw. Smoked haddock and poached eggs for lunch yum yum.

Stay safe and have a good day everyone
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2020, 06:05 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

It’s chilly here this morning. A fine, dry day is forecast with plenty of sunshine. Feeling colder than of late. Maximum temperature 15ºC.

Plenty of things to do, the first though is to find my ‘get up and go’, it seems to have kind of ‘got up and gone’ lately!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2020, 07:07 AM

Good.morning everyone

I agree Baz it's finding the get up and go that's the problem

Another day of worry for me my pal is now classed as severely unwell in hospital.... I am expecting the worst ...Gosh it's hard to think about

Stay safe everyone...stay home.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2020, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

It’s chilly here this morning. A fine, dry day is forecast with plenty of sunshine. Feeling colder than of late. Maximum temperature 15ºC.

Plenty of things to do, the first though is to find my ‘get up and go’, it seems to have kind of ‘got up and gone’ lately!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Morning all

It's quite dull and grey skies here. I hope it warms up.

Going to do some bulk cooking for dad today, shepherds pies, fish pies and stews, he only has two meals left so his freezer needs replenishing. Neeed to get some spuds do I'll nip to little tesco, akways quiet in there and no queues.

Will see dad at lunch time, tjen i plan on watching Ross Kemp that was on last night that we recorded.

Weather permitting, an hours power walk through the woods in thevevening.

As you can see I'm taking advantage of my day off work and keeping busy.

Will find somevtime to chew my friends ears off with our daily phonecslls or video chat. Been having some fun with the filters on FB messenger chat.

Have a good day as you can all
X
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2020, 07:59 AM

Morning folks beautiful sunny warm morning.

Was startled this morning I woke with a spider dangling just above my face. Now not knowing whether to move my arm from under the duvet and swipe it to the other side of the bedroom where the dog lay so she can deal with it, or take the web it was dangling from and just lift it away from my face, just made me lay there frozen.

Anyways this spider was pretty big infact I reckon he did not have a web but one of those city cranes they use for building the tower blocks, their thick steel chains holding it up above me.
Well that was my guess anyways because of its gigantic size.
Then the wife shouted up do you want a cuppa tea and I woke up.
Thank god it was all a dream..
Have a good day every one and stay safe.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2020, 08:14 AM

Good morning all, stay safe and well and have a good day, God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2020, 08:37 AM

Good morning everybody.

Sunny here again.

I'm going to do some potting on in the greenhouse & Tony is going to put a coat of varnish on Josh's swing that hangs from the cherry tree.

Later I need to go to the local pickup point to collect some Amazon parcels - another chance to wear my mask & visor.
This is a mile long walk so it will class as our daily exercise.

I might have an exercise session in my home gym if I can find the energy..

Just read that a care home near us has had 9 people die of the virus. How can the carers possibly avoid getting it?

I expected the 3 weeks extended lockdown - and 3 weeks after that too!!

Have a good day all. Stay safe.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top