Join for free
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 07:09 AM

Multiple destination sat nav for Andriod

I've downloaded Map Marker on my android phone as I understand I can input multiple destinations and it will sort them into a logical order and provide a sat nav service for me.

Does anyone have any experience of this app? I could do with a hand to learn how to use it.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 07:24 AM

Re: Multiple destination sat nav for Andriod

Sorry - Lindy, I am strictly a map and compass navigator.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 08:45 AM

Morning Lindy. Do you really need that facility if you live on the Isle Of Wight? It could be carpeted in half a day.
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Morning Lindy. Do you really need that facility if you live on the Isle Of Wight? It could be carpeted in half a day.
Yes - very good! There's a scheme being organised for all the over 70's to have their prescribed medications delivered - with one person allocated to each pharmacy. I've been asked to deliver for the pharmacy with the highest number of over 70's
so need to think about how to organise myself!!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 09:12 AM

Hi

Use the one the Government does.

Co Pilot.
Lindyloo
isle of wight

03-04-2020, 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Use the one the Government does.

Co Pilot.
I'm happy to volunteer and I'll be out of pocket enough from fuel usage, so I'd like to use a free app.

Google Maps is supposed to cope with multiple destinations, but I can't get it to work!!
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
I've downloaded Map Marker on my android phone as I understand I can input multiple destinations and it will sort them into a logical order and provide a sat nav service for me.

Does anyone have any experience of this app? I could do with a hand to learn how to use it.
You could start here:

Map Marker help center for Android

https://www.mapmarker.app/help/index...device=android

How to use Google Maps

https://support.google.com/maps/answer/144349?hl=en-GB

I used to use:

AlpineQuest, a solution for all outdoor activities and sports, including hiking, running, trailing, hunting, sailing, geocaching and off-road navigation.

https://www.alpinequest.net/

It's a similar app but with a different purpose - it took me some time to become familiar with all its' functions.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2020, 03:52 PM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->
Yes - very good! There's a scheme being organised for all the over 70's to have their prescribed medications delivered - with one person allocated to each pharmacy. I've been asked to deliver for the pharmacy with the highest number of over 70's
so need to think about how to organise myself!!
Oh sorry to be so flippant Lindy. Well done and good for you.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top