Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 07:02 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Cold but dry when I had my 'one walk' for daily exercise!

Another day of turning out cupboards/drawers and catching up with the filing. Normal 'Spring Cleaning' type stuff.

Just a thought - car owners - are you allowed to drive anywhere? I am sure I read somewhere it is bad for cars to stand around on driveways for any length of time.

Stay safe.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 07:31 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you Silver Tabby and to all who follow!

Cold and frosty again this morning. Becoming warm with prolonged sunshine is the forecast. Maximum temperature 13ºC.

I haven’t been out for two weeks, today though I have to go shopping just to get some food in!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 07:44 AM

Good morning everybody.

I shall have a little walk with Tony this morning & then I plan an afternoon in the garden while we have this lovely weather.

So far I have potted on 36 geranium plug plants, cleaned my greenhouse out, weeded & prepared a long strip of ground down the side of a wall ready for sowing wild flowers.

I have a low maintenance garden so should be easy but it looked so empty when it was done so I got lots of plants & trees in pots. I have about 50 now & they take more looking after than if they were in the ground..

I didn't half have backache after yesterdays session but enjoyed it just the same.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 08:25 AM

Good morning everyone

I ended up in the garden yesterday...it was too nice to stay indoors. The forecast is sun again today so I will probably do the same again...I will save the spring cleaning for later when it gets cold

Weird not going out isn't it but needs must...have a good day all whatever's planned
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 09:05 AM

Lovely sunny day here in Sudbury but Mrs Bread is still not well at all, so staying in bed most of the morning.

It's Indias new year so very quiet at work and I have meetings this afternoon to discuss the forthcoming lay-offs due to the world economies hitting the skids. I'm not sure if I will get the chop but I'll find out sooner or later...
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 09:06 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day, stay safe and well. God bless.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 09:16 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Still getting stuff done in the house and garden, taking advantage of the sunshine.

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 09:42 AM

Morning all, just back from walking the dogs as our "one a day" exercise session and now having a brew before thinking about doing some more jobs around the house and garden.

Looks like being another lovely spring day though so no complaints.

Have a good day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 09:56 AM

Good morning all another sunny day to spend some time out in the garden. Oh how I will miss this lovely weather when it changes. A bit of sunshine certainly helps you through the long days indoors.

My first online order from Tesco should be arriving tonight 9.00-10.00pm ..... I’m wondering how much I will be left with after the have removed all the out of stock items from my list.

Make the most of the sunny weather folks and stay safe...
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 11:09 AM

Exciting times ahead today. Just checked and expecting a long awaited parcel today . Guess what is in the parcel?.

toilet rolls
14 packs, 6 rolls per pack

the supplier now has run out of stock, so i must have got my order in just in time

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top