Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 07:29 PM

Re: When's Dinner, I'm starving!

Usually around 6pm just now, but our lives are governed by the Farming Calendar, so it changes as the seasons change.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 07:30 PM

Yes, Tiffany, I'm the same if I eat later at night. When I was at work and didn't get home until late, I usually never bothered at all with dinner. Not good for you but I had a nice waist
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 07:30 PM

Hi Pixie since developing health issues and following a study that dictated I needing to make a permanent lifestyle change I moved my main meal to lunch time (and I lost 1.5 stone and kept the weight off) .
I have lunch about 1pm and my last light meal at about 4:30 .

The advantages of this are I am not eating a meal and sitting down all evening afterwards which can add to putting on weight, also research tells us it is not good for ones health to eat a big meal late in the day .
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Pixie since developing health issues and following a study that dictated I needing to make a permanent lifestyle change I moved my main meal to lunch time.
I have lunch about 1pm and my last light meal at about 4:30 .

The advantages of this are I am not eating a meal and sitting down all evening afterwards which can add to putting on weight, also research tells us it is not good for ones health to eat a big meal late in the day .
Yes Meg, we are finding it a lot easier to sleep having eaten earlier in the day. However I am known to sneak the odd bit of toast now and again
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Yes Meg, we are finding it a lot easier to sleep having eaten earlier in the day. However I am known to sneak the odd bit of toast now and again
In my case it's a packet of crisps, but I do sometimes regret it later.
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

11-02-2021, 07:47 PM

we normally eat around 5.30 - 6.30 but not set in stone, depends on what we been doing and whether we eaten anything during day late.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Pixie I do sometimes eat fruit or a small handful of nuts in the evening.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 07:51 PM

We eat a hearty breakfast around 6.30, a hearty lunch around noon then a very light tea of fresh fruit and a biscuit at 5.00 with nothing whatsoever after that, not even a drink. We both lost around 2 stones with this regime initially, and it now suits us very well and our weight has been constant give or take a pound for several years.
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2021, 07:54 PM

all this eating, we are so poor i have a crust of bread about 6pm, sometimes i dip it in a cup of oxo, but we need to rob a bank to do that
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

11-02-2021, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
We eat a hearty breakfast around 6.30, a hearty lunch around noon then a very light tea of fresh fruit and a biscuit at 5.00 with nothing whatsoever after that, not even a drink. We both lost around 2 stones with this regime initially, and it now suits us very well and our weight has been constant give or take a pound for several years.
Barry it's great to find a way to lose weight and keep it off isn't it. I would recommend this regime to anyone.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top