Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2021, 01:02 PM

Out Of Bounds.

What are you really strict about and are completely out of bounds?
In your life?
It can be anything?
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2021, 01:08 PM

Re: Out Of Bounds.

I dont like racism , or discrimination , hate speech. I remove these people from my social media and I dont have them as friends.

People who are cruel to animals I just want to remove from the planet.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2021, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by cass ->
i dont like racism , or discrimination , hate speech. I remove these people from my social media and i dont have them as friends.

People who are cruel to animals i just want to remove from the planet.

Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2021, 01:17 PM

Agree with Cass.

In addition, I refuse to watch or listen to any religious broadcasts. My wife knows that if she wants a bit of peace and quiet, all she needs to do is turn on songs of praise or a YouTube video of her church's weekly service to get me out of the room.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2021, 01:22 PM

My main hate is Animal Abuse, there's a donkey home near us and the sight of some of them when they first arrive make me want to commit murder.
I also hate unnecessary destruction, the lovely Bird Watching Hide at Loch Leven was set alight a couple of days back is a prime example.
Another hate is people who have a go at you when you dare to disagree with them, especially about Politics.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2021, 01:22 PM

Out of bounds = those so called ‘open’ relationships and
sharing a bed with a third person in it
I’m a one man woman
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

21-02-2021, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Agree with Cass.

In addition, I refuse to watch or listen to any religious broadcasts. My wife knows that if she wants a bit of peace and quiet, all she needs to do is turn on songs of praise or a YouTube video of her church's weekly service to get me out of the room.
Fair enough.....to be respected,imo.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2021, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
I dont like racism , or discrimination , hate speech. I remove these people from my social media and I dont have them as friends.

People who are cruel to animals I just want to remove from the planet.
Totally agree with you Cass
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

21-02-2021, 01:28 PM

No sex before marriage, because of my religious beliefs.

No kissing either....when dating.

Had sex outside of marriage ,with my 2 husbands......never again.....for me, when I give myself ,it’s for life.

My divorcing was out of my hands..and can’t share why I had no choice but to divorce.

Nearly destroyed me...” divorce”.

I have always been a one man woman....must be faithful....it’s always been deep inside of me.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2021, 01:34 PM

I'm the same with regard to cruelty to people or animals. Any sort of injustice really, cannot abide it. Makes my blood boil.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top