Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 07:37 AM

Re: Finally the truth is coming out ?

I read a report that said the Chinese had obtained samples of the virus that attacks bats & changed them, so they could attack humans.

Over the last few years China has shown a desire to have greater control of the world & the CCP have little respect for the lives of people, They just want power. Look how they treated their own people in Hong Kong!
I believe there could be some truth in this report, look how they have tried to get greater control over the South China sea ! They are also making life difficult in Australia, but because it is such a big country Covid isn't having such a drastic effect!

Don't forget that the virus has caused problems for many countries economies & , although we have done a good job of dealing with Covid, nobody would want to see a repeat!
Who knows whether China is creating a different virus in a different part of China The report I read actually named people who could have been involved in the creation of Covid.... and look how afraid the world population have become!

I believe that we are being naive if we think China wouldn't do this, because they would like the whole world to be under communist rule. They have already demonstrated that it would be impossible to prove they had done this but how many viruses originated from their part of the world?

Climate change & consequent food shortages will make the world a harder place to live, but if the CCP take over the world there would be enough food to keep people alive, but no choice or luxuries. Those who don't want to live under communist rule could easily be got rid of.... because China already knows how to control people!
Lindyloo
isle of wight
Lindyloo is female  Lindyloo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I always thought this from the start and also remember the young man scientist who warned that there had been a leak in January 2020 he suddenly disappeared then in March /April 2020 we were told he had died from the virus !

Also if the virus came from the wet markets WHY are the markets still there
I agree and am sure the Chinese - whose vocabulary doesn't include the word TRUTH with our definition - have laboratories which are experimenting with all manner of viruses.

China's objectives: POWER; CONTROL

We should ALL be making an effort to avoid buying anything made in China and hope our governments are taking the Chinese risk very seriously indeed!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2021, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by Lindyloo ->

We should ALL be making an effort to avoid buying anything made in China
That's pretty much impossible. So many inputs into our manufacturing processes are from China. Also many natural resources are only available there. A material in solar panels comes to mind. Also the raw material that is used in electric car batteries. They have also gradually gained control of the rare resources of other countries particularly in Africa. Don't they own a great deal outside China? So pretty much impossible to make a consumer choice difference. It's been very convenient to allow this to happen and there is no turning back.

However, in terms of Covid it affects their own people too. So I don't understand the motive. I think they found the virus in bats or wherever and were researching/experimenting possibly for scientific reasons or maybe biological weapons research and released it in error/accident. I don't think the release was planned. After all countries around the world have similar labs. Don't we have Porton Down? What goes on there?

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top