Join for free
Page 706 of 754 « First < 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 10:48 AM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

Morning All, Flipping freezing here, heating's going full blast and the dog's half way up the chimney in front of the fire, poor old boy is feeling the cold too. Jess I love Smoothies and have a smoothie maker that I use in the summer, rest of the year I have a "Slimfast Cafe lattee" one for breakfast. I am half way through one at the moment, Raspberry, Coconut and oats. Lovely. As for the police getting involved with the motor homes it's a problem as there are very few officers here and each has a huge area to cover.We report and take photos, also put them up on the internet with their number plates showing, someone will know who they are and tell them of their public shame.
As I said earlier, I think it's all going to explode this summer as we've all had enough.
Bonnie14
Blantyre UK
Bonnie14 is female  Bonnie14 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 12:51 PM

Afternoon Girls, it is freezing here today.
Going to my daughters to get my Grandson after school. Got my scarf and gloves looked out! Lol
I am a Smoothie fan too Pixie. My old one died and I bought a new one which I love. Had Bananas mangoes and natural yogurt this morning. I used frozen fruit this morning which made it a bit cold but loved it.
Wrap up warm Jess for the hairdresser .
Sorry to hear about your problems with the Campervanners, Roxy. Some people have no consideration for others.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 02:00 PM

Good Afternoon Each,another stinker of a day but I've not been out except to clean the outside windows earlier when it was dry...had to be here for grocery delivery between 8-10,then for gardening delivery between 12-2,

I used to be a smoothy smoother when I first bought a Nutribullet some years ago and used it every day,it's now at the back of the cupboard along with some other things I never use any more
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 03:54 PM

Afternoon Ladies! Oh I do love my smoothies....lots of fruit and nut milk. Or veggies and juice- I like having something easy to drink while I'm pottering about, or outside. Its laziness really...not anything to do with staying healthy!
Its dry-ish here, so I'm trying to convince the dog to put her harness on and we shall go for a wander. Mr P is laying low after his second jag....poor man, he is suffering a bit.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 05:32 PM

Evenin' All,well I can't believe it but the sun's shining now and the heating's clicked off...weird weather all together,

I've just come across a few bottles of wine in a cupboard that's been given to Me over the years for Birthdays/xmas etc'..so..I'm thinking of having a glass or two of a nice Cotes Du Rhone with My dinner when it's cooked...problem is..It has a cork and I can't find a corkscrew...wonder if I flung it out in one of My mad fits of cleaning
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 05:33 PM

Good evening ladies. Might try a smoothie next time I'm out. Bonnie I sometimes put fruit in yoghurt for lunch, or after dinner. Roxy had a friend years ago who was a policeman and that was his job driving round Scotland. Pixie I'm off for my second jag tomorrow so hope I'll be ok. Went into Glasgow to M&S for some food. May will have to walk up to the local shops and get some plants and put them in the garage.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Evenin' All,well I can't believe it but the sun's shining now and the heating's clicked off...weird weather all together,

I've just come across a few bottles of wine in a cupboard that's been given to Me over the years for Birthdays/xmas etc'..so..I'm thinking of having a glass or two of a nice Cotes Du Rhone with My dinner when it's cooked...problem is..It has a cork and I can't find a corkscrew...wonder if I flung it out in one of My mad fits of cleaning
This list of handy tips might help if you can't find it, May..... Nobody should have to forgo a glass of fine wine for want of a corkscrew!
https://www.thewinedojo.com/how-to-r...t-a-corkscrew/
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

04-05-2021, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
This list of handy tips might help if you can't find it, May..... Nobody should have to forgo a glass of fine wine for want of a corkscrew!
https://www.thewinedojo.com/how-to-r...t-a-corkscrew/
Eh!!!...I don't want to end up in the Monklands trying out any
of those tricks Pixie,lol...Anyhoo..I found a butterfly? wine opener right at the back of the cupboard,as well as a jar of marachino? cherries also a tin of shortbread,cheese snax,and a packet of salted peanuts with no sellby date on...the wee birdies will be happy in My garden Tomorrow
I just hope I don't find any deid wans
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2021, 08:21 PM

May, that's a good find, hope you enjoy it....my son bought me a smoothie maker a few years ago, it's used mostly in the summer. cold again today, I haven't been out,our new mattress arrived today, we had to have the old one wrapped in the green plastic bag they give you ,so the delivery men can take it away . they had their masks on and disposable shoe coverings...
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

04-05-2021, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by paula ->
May, that's a good find, hope you enjoy it....my son bought me a smoothie maker a few years ago, it's used mostly in the summer. cold again today, I haven't been out,our new mattress arrived today, we had to have the old one wrapped in the green plastic bag they give you ,so the delivery men can take it away . they had their masks on and disposable shoe coverings...
Decided to leave the wine for another day,after all..wine is for sharing....Hope You're new mattress brings You and Your Husband more comfort Paula

Page 706 of 754 « First < 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top