Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 10:08 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sir? Pah! . . . That's not the title I would give the pest.

Anyway, Good morning to the lovely ladies.
I've arranged a coach trip to Bournemouth for the men today, so with a bit of luck they will get arrested and locked up.
That's a coincidence. I've organised a trip for you wimmin to go on a sight-seeing tour of Brixton. A few markets there to browse through.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 12:59 PM

So Mups is back but I need to tell you men what she has been up to!

I have chatted to her several times, since she took her short break & I have something important to report to you men!

Every time we chatted she had a different man at her house, so I think she is creating an army of real gentlemen.
I suspect that she will bring her army round to LTP ,to either show you lot how to behave, or get them to remove you lot & take you to somewhere that tolerates your appalling behaviour!

Colonel Mups will decide which action to take!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
So Mups is back but I need to tell you men what she has been up to!

I have chatted to her several times, since she took her short break & I have something important to report to you men!

Every time we chatted she had a different man at her house, so I think she is creating an army of real gentlemen.
I suspect that she will bring her army round to LTP ,to either show you lot how to behave, or get them to remove you lot & take you to somewhere that tolerates your appalling behaviour!

Colonel Mups will decide which action to take!
I have noticed an increase in the number of men being associated with Mups in recent days. Were they wearing white coats?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I have noticed an increase in the number of men being associated with Mups in recent days. Were they wearing white coats?

Drat. You found out!

'Tis true I have been recruiting an army of men in white coats and they had strict orders to come and take you lot away at the crack of dawn tomorrow.
It was all neatly planned.
The ladies were to put a little 'sleeping aid' in your cocoa tonight, then while you were still blissfully snoring in the morning, the white coated army were going to remove you once and for all.

Now we will have to find a Plan B instead.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 04:54 PM

A thunderstorm rumbling in the distance. Either that, or it's one you wimmins' guts rumbling.

Think we're in for a big un.

Anyway, enough of this banter, persiflage, raillery and general banter, I'd best switch me PC off and get mesen to Lidl.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A thunderstorm rumbling in the distance. Either that, or it's one you wimmins' guts rumbling.

Think we're in for a big un.

Anyway, enough of this banter, persiflage, raillery and general banter, I'd best switch me PC off and get mesen to Lidl.

The toe rag has gone off without our shopping lists, ladies.
Lazy tyke.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 05:59 PM

Lazy tyke.
He is getting lazier by the day Mups. he finished work early last week & the less he works the less money goes into our pensions!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

26-06-2020, 07:27 PM

Lazy tyke.
Oops...
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

26-06-2020, 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
He is getting lazier by the day Mups. he finished work early last week & the less he works the less money goes into our pensions!
It's even worse than that girls ( I use the term loosely), I haven't been to work at all today, BT have been installing a telephone line. I shall be repeating the day of idleness on Monday because

A) they haven't finished

B) I've slipped into bone-idle mode.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-06-2020, 10:03 PM

Judd, do not justify yourself, it could be misconstrued by members of this race with the wrong chromosomes as weakness.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top