Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 04:13 PM

Trainers

Having just ordered some posh, white CK ones on t'internet , it got me wondering.
Do you wear trainers regularly? Do you only wear them for sport/exercise? How many pairs have you got? Which ones are you favourites? What colour are they?
Ladies do you wear them with skirts and dresses or only with jeans and trousers?

My current peach coloured Nike Huaraches are nearly expired
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 04:18 PM

Re: Trainers

I have 2 pairs - a pair of black NB trainers for everyday use and a pair of grey Cotton Traders with heavy tread patterns for fishing where muddy banks mean I need the extra grip afforded (also useful when there's snow and ice on the ground).
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 04:31 PM

Allbirds Men's Tree Runners for hacking around for now. Novesta for Autumn / Winter, old black brogues otherwise. Note to self --- must get new shoes soon but my old brogues are SO comfortable!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 04:37 PM

Sorry, Rhian.... l wouldn’t be seen dead in trainers!

Besides, they make your feet smell... l have visited houses where the trainers are left in the porch... Phew pongy, what a welcome!!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 04:40 PM

Don't own any trainers.
Don't like 'em, not even for trashing around in.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Having just ordered some posh, white CK ones on t'internet , it got me wondering.
Do you wear trainers regularly? Do you only wear them for sport/exercise? How many pairs have you got? Which ones are you favourites? What colour are they?
Ladies do you wear them with skirts and dresses or only with jeans and trousers?

My current peach coloured Nike Huaraches are nearly expired

I live in my Sketchers trainers Rhian...they are the most comfortable trainers I have ever worn.

You wouldn’t know you had them on... I live in my gym gear...

I’m going to buy another pair, not white though, as not a practical colour....of course they would look nice with a skirt.

Or a nice pair of shorts.

I think the young girls in trainers look lovely with their toned figures..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	8793D3CA-9C59-40CF-B33F-D99F666EFDE6.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	16238  
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 04:51 PM

I have several pairs .
Two pairs of walking trainers
i pair of sketchers
Various others .
I love trainers and doctors say they are the best thing for your feet .
In fact it’s time for me to get another pair I tend to pronate ( walk over ) so When they start to go over I need another
My other shoes are riding boots ( umpteen pairs although I only wear one ) 1pair of
dubarry country boots and other boots for winter and really not much else .
I have some correct shoes which I will probably never wear again .
I think trainers are possible the best thing since sliced bread !

And they don’t smell - not mine anyway !
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 04:52 PM

Do my Wellies count as trainers?

As for foot aroma, I've used "Mycota" powder for years. It's also very good for sweat rash and Jock-Itch in hot humid climates.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 04:55 PM

Wellies don’t count !
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2021, 04:56 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Wellies don’t count !
I love my wellies.. Hunters, of course!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top