Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 12:04 AM

Re: I want to see you

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Ah, but only my Floyd is very hairy and pants a lot, he has very bad flatulence too, I'm not sure the others do!

Chances are we'll never know, Tess.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 12:36 AM

I'm not here, so I can't be there.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 12:59 AM

I'm usually sat hunched over the arm of the sofa, one eye on the tv, one eye on my iPad

Mr missy is usually sprawled out on the sofa wrapped in a blankie snoring away and the cat is usually chasing shadows or attacking our toes

During the day I dip in and out of forums via my phone ( hence always showing online even if I'm not here ) usually when standing on the back doorstep having a smoke
Cedronella
england
Cedronella is female  Cedronella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 12:45 PM

Well dont tell anyone, but some times I peek into here when I am a work and the boss pops out. You didnt hear that from me Ok

Usually, I read a little on the ipad but always use my pc in the study to log on and reply.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 01:11 PM

I am usually on my iPad, sitting at the kitchen table with my little Poodle on my lap!
I sometimes look in on my iPhone but not so much as the screen is too small really.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 01:54 PM

I sit in my study,at the back of the house, using my desktop. I am a short walk from my kitchen, so can easily get food for me or my cats. When my cats have all come home from their outings, I abandon my PC and retire to my lounge.... that is why you don't often see me on here at night time.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 02:04 PM

In the lounge on my leather sofa using my tablet .
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 04:03 PM

In the lounge with the radio on and my laptop on a book on my knee, later on I go and read for a bit before sleep and have my phone with me - just so I can have a nosy at what's happening.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 04:11 PM

Pesta ~ After all our confessions of what we're up to, how about yourself?

Where are you as you read this?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2016, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
..... in my minds eye. I'm having a nose and trying to picture you

When you're on the forum where are you in the house?
Do you sit in an easy chair in the lounge, in the study sat at a table or at the bottom of the garden in the shed?

Are you on your own, with your other half (if you have one) or do you prefer to be on your own away from everyone? Perhaps you like to read/rant out to whoever you're in the room with?

Do you use a laptop, desktop, tablet or iphone?

And, finally if you use an iphone .... do you wander around doing what you do in everyday life, and still be logged in and posting?
Blimey Pesta!

Do you work for Google?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top