Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 06:20 PM

Re: I hate snakes

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Again you admit it....you've told others...have you provided proof of the threats?

You claim you pm'ed me to speak to the person concerned...and if I had this would have stopped you reporting it. How considerate of you.

This you posted on the forum at 4.39pm

I have just had a threat via emai or an ex colleagues has. Which has gone to mods

You pm'ed me 4 hours later at 8.31pm.....

As I said there for all to see on the thread. Some comments had already been pulled

Not sneaky at all. Azz the site owner told us to report situations which I have done
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 06:21 PM

Heh heh...I'm just wondering what the 3 Bears are making of all this...poor wee things
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->
I pmd you to try for you to speak to your friend. Hoping you could have a word before taking it further.

This all could have been avoided if you had been supportive
but no you make snide comments at me at an open forum.

Carry on
This really shows how devious you are....If I had been supportive it wouldn't have gone to the mods....look at the timeline below...you'd already reported it 4 hours earlier...yet you insist its my fault...

Again you admit it....you've told others...have you provided proof of the threats?

You claim you pm'ed me to speak to the person concerned...and if I had this would have stopped you reporting it. How considerate of you.

This you posted on the forum at 4.39pm

I have just had a threat via emai or an ex colleagues has. Which has gone to mods

You pm'ed me 4 hours later at 8.31pm.....
Originally Posted by Goldielocks ->

As I said there for all to see on the thread. Some comments had already been pulled

Not sneaky at all. Azz the site owner told us to report situations which I have done
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 06:36 PM

Considering the mild, harmless, innocuous stuff which has been removed on other occasions,

I cannot BELIEVE that all the above CRAP has been left for all to see (including newbies and visitors - who must be really impressed).
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Considering the mild, harmless, innocuous stuff which has been removed on other occasions,

I cannot BELIEVE that all the above CRAP has been left for all to see (including newbies and visitors - who must be really impressed).
like jokes about dead female pilots and killing cats?
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 06:53 PM

You are right about the first one. The latter is a noble cause .......
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

16-03-2017, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
You are right about the first one. The latter is a noble cause .......
Haha... I should have seen that one coming..
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 07:04 PM

That try to cause upset and unease....using back stabbing and underhanded methods to gain support.

\Put up or shut up....that's my mantra.
Snakes? In hospital?

They need to adjust your meds, Tpin !!

Hope you are well on the mend (apart from the snakes)
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2017, 07:07 PM

There are a lot of them about ST
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

16-03-2017, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Snakes? In hospital?

They need to adjust your meds, Tpin !!

Hope you are well on the mend (apart from the snakes)
All around my bed.....in my pj's....and that was before my morphine

Im getting there ST, now I'm home I'm much happier...though it probably hasn't come across that well

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top