Join for free
Page 17 of 26 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 11:18 PM

Re: Additions and changes to our Mod team

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
May "Bobs Bits" prevail, appreciation of interaction with the great outdoors, with a bit of personal exertion, is always good.
Cheers Spitty. Kindred spirit.....See you on the goodnight thread......
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Nooooooo way Arty.....This forum is my little piece of escapism. I come on here to interact with amazing people, very good friends whom I shall probably never meet. I can't wait to fire up my computer in the mornings to see what's new on the forum. You have turned into an extension of my family. I can open my mind on Bob's Bits, or take part in exciting discussion. I don't need to read a newspaper or listen to the news, I can keep up with world events right on the forum. I can see how people respond to events, and perhaps re evaluate my own thoughts and opinions. I can comment on any or all of the topics, sometimes being a bit opinionated or sometimes a little bit cheeky, but never rude or abusive......Well, not abusive anyway.....

Being a Mod would seriously affect my ability to just be myself.....It would be like having a passion for running only to be told you would only be allowed to provide support for other runners..........Just a little bit selfish?....Perhaps...

Foxy, I love how you've worded that. X
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 11:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
So what happens if Azz doesn't find anyone suitable?
Difficult ... We send a collection dish around then parcel up and post off Azz , Meg and Mags to the nearest cloning laboratory and ask what discount we get for a bulk order.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 11:33 PM

Foxy, I love how you've worded that. X
Thanks Mups.....You're a good'n.....
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Difficult ... We send a collection dish around then parcel up and post off Azz , Meg and Mags to the nearest cloning laboratory and ask what discount we get for a bulk order.

Yes, I suppose we'd have to as a last resort Mort.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-03-2017, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Thanks Mups.....You're a good'n.....

Oh go on with yer . . shove.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 11:50 PM

Hey .. I know nominations have ended but you two would make a great couple of Mods together ....
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2017, 11:56 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Goldie, what you say also isn't fair. Azz knows what goes on here and is ably assisted by Meg and Mags, the two mods that Malcolm frequently praised on here.
You may not have been happy with how your recent problem was handled, but without the evidence I suggested you needed to produce, nothing could be done.
I am sure that, if you took a poll on how well this forum has been moderated, you would find that both Meg and Mags would be well supported by the majority of members...... they were the reason that many people came here from other sites, so that majority are happy.
I beg your pardon my report was sent in and being dealt with. I hope.

Exactly why Malcolm would be a good mod. That is why I nominated him for the same reason you stated.

I have never said in a thread Mags and Megs were not good mods.

Unless you have inside information then it's all a fairy story

Everyone just seems very desperate to me
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2017, 12:08 AM

Pummy!!!

First thing he would do is ban every cat owner on the forum.
It's a joke with Pum his humour has nobody ever cottoned on. I chose Pum because of his location, different time zone and he is an intelligent poster, ok he has a problem with cats but so has the Australian government
Goldielocks
Spain

19-03-2017, 12:12 AM

Even better a complete unknown. You heard of him Donald Trump

Page 17 of 26 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top