Join for free
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 08:53 AM

Wednesday, Good morning.

Good morning everyone, have a good day, wrap up warm and dry first thing and stay safe and well. God bless.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 08:57 AM

Re: Wednesday, Good morning.

Good morning to you too Moyra and all who follow

Out for lunch later ....although I'm on a diet...difficult that

Have a good day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:02 AM

Good morning all.

Lovely and sunny here and mild.

Must do the dusting and polishing this morning, then at Lunch time we are going to Wetherspoons.

Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:02 AM

Good morning everybody.

For me - a lazyish day. After having the two younger grandchildren for past two days I felt totally exhausted last night. Why I woke early this morning I don't know.

I've got my two older grandsons aged 21 & 30 coming to dinner tonight so I must make an effort for them. This means a trip to Tesco for wine, chocolate gateaux, cream etc.. I'm going to do roast chicken with all the trimmings.

While we're out & about Tony & I will probably have a walk through the woods.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:12 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Going to be a dull and cloudy day here today. Must knuckle down to some work - having spent most of yesterday ogling Martin Shaw.

I have a new printer to install and a flat packed storage trolley to put together (was supposed to do that yesterday!) - not to mention laundry and routine household chores. Don't know how I'll stand the excitement.

Better start off with tea and toast!

Have a lovely day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 09:34 AM

Good morning everyone a drop of rain earlier but fine now .

I hope to get some cleaning done today, my neighbour had someone working there yesterday sawing MDF and wood outside and there is dust all over the window sills .

Enjoy your day
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 10:58 AM

Good Morning everyone.
Hope you all have a lovely day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 11:02 AM

Good morning all a mix of cloud and sun here...

No plans for today, the ususal routine.

Enjoy your day everyone
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-02-2019, 11:43 AM

Not doing much today as the vision technician repair man is coming this afternoon to repair a window catch which has jammed in the lock position.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top