Join for free
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 04:38 PM

Selling Houses fast!

I've seen several adverts that say they will guarantee a cash sale within 7 days or 100% market value in 28 days, anyone tried to sell in this way?

I'm aware a quick sale would be a low offer but the 28 day offer sounds interesting though I can't see how it can work
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 04:40 PM

Re: Selling Houses fast!

Originally Posted by Honey ->
I've seen several adverts that say they will guarantee a cash sale within 7 days or 100% market value in 28 days, anyone tried to sell in this way?

I'm aware a quick sale would be a low offer but the 28 day offer sounds interesting though I can't see how it can work

Do they mention what percentage their commission is Honey?
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2016, 04:46 PM

nah! I just want to know the bottom line price they will pay and how they get it
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 01:02 AM

Sue and I did manage to sell our second home within 4 working days but the paperwork, ie solicitors, took longer.
The place we have now was on the market for less than a week as we were cash buyers we grabbed it, two other couples had already viewed but "ummed and arred" over to buy or not and another couple booked to view 2 days later on a saturday.

AS I said we went in with a cash offer ,nothing to sell first, and the people selling this place went and asked a neighbour if they should accept.

He said they should bite the hand off and take it, after all it is not everyone that can do a cash offer on a property selling for well over £400,000.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top