Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 11:45 AM

Re: When did you last move home?

Originally Posted by Wendy ->
We have lived here for 8 years, which is a record for us!! we have moved 17 times, we have lived abroad too, no more moving for us, will go out of this house in a box!!!!
Flippin heck Wendy, that's even more than us (A quick count indicates 7 times) We moved here 7th. May 2004 and there's one more move in the pipeline but don't know when.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 01:40 PM

Last move we made was in 1966, we're still here too.
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Last move we made was in 1966, we're still here too.
What a prawn of course we're still here, it was our last move, . . . stupid, stupid, stupid, . . gawwd, another blonde moment.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 09:06 PM

As you all know, were going through it at the moment and moving on 30th of this month. It's quite exciting but also a bit un-nerving moving to a strange house.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2009, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by Alicat ->
As you all know, were going through it at the moment and moving on 30th of this month. It's quite exciting but also a bit un-nerving moving to a strange house.
Have you seen who your new neighbours will be, Alicat?
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2009, 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Have you seen who your new neighbours will be, Alicat?

No, not yet Mags, but I know next doors have got a Jack Russell, that should be interesting with my little Asti (mini Schnauzer). It's one of those Parson Jack Russells which are bigger than the normal JR's, I was bitten on the leg by one earlier in the year So I hope it's going to be a friendly one. Asti's never had a dog living next door to her before, she's very territorial. Luckily there's a fence in between the gardens.

I know the woman well that lives across the road from us, we used to work together, plus I know a couple more of people that live up the road, so not too bad.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2009, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
What a prawn of course we're still here, it was our last move, . . .
Yes that did make me smile, how could you get out of that hole ? well you could have said you moved in 1966 but were not able to sell the previous house so decided to keep it as your 'other' home and you live there now

Don't think you'd get away with it 'tho

Altrnatively you could have just clicked 'edit' - or did you leave it too late ?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2009, 11:45 PM

Lol, Losos, thank God for Edit: it is available, I think, for at least 24 hours after posting. I use it a lot....
Trixybird
West Sussex
Trixybird is female  Trixybird has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-10-2009, 12:40 AM

Moved here in 1996, but very nearly moved in 2007, staying put for the time being
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk

23-10-2009, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Lol, Losos, thank God for Edit: it is available, I think, for at least 24 hours after posting. I use it a lot....
So do I some forums only giv you an hour or two but I think Azz has allowed us 24 hours here (Because of our age no doubt )

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top