Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2018, 08:39 PM

I am Addicted and I Don't Care

I have a new pressure washer.

So far, I have pressure washed the boardwalk, the windows, much of the exterior...I am now looking at the cars...and the flower bedding walls....the dogs...my teeth.....

I will no long be able to participate on this forum as pressure washing is the most addictive, satisfying thing I have ever done.

I plan to pressure wash all day, every day, for the rest of my life.

Why has everyone kept this secret from me?

Back to work

(Ok, maybe not the dogs...)
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2018, 08:44 PM

Re: I am Addicted and I Don't Care

bring it round here SM you can pressure wash my patio
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2018, 08:46 PM

I bet you feel like an extra from Backdraught Surfermom...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2018, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
If it's a good pressure washer, she can probably reach your patio from Florida Lion Queen.....
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2018, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Ooo, feeding my addiction. I'll pull you up on GPS and be right over.

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I bet you feel like an extra from Backdraught Surfermom...
Ha, yes, it's a good one, OGF. When I first started, it was slinging me around like I was at the end of a whip. I've got down now, and I'm now the queen of the pressure washing universe.

I'd say I'd make a good extra but I am currently covered with sand and dirt from the ricocheting...and my clothes are wet....and my hair (don't ask).
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2018, 09:33 PM

My sister and bil recently did their stonework in their garden. I presume it was with a pressure washer, because they showed the bit done against the bit not done. Impressive results. I'll have to ask if they went out and bought one.

I've self washed my car with the pressure hose in garage car washes, and they are good. I don't have a garden or the need to buy one myself.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States

27-09-2018, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
My sister and bil recently did their stonework in their garden. I presume it was with a pressure washer, because they showed the bit done against the bit not done. Impressive results. I'll have to ask if they went out and bought one.

I've self washed my car with the pressure hose in garage car washes, and they are good. I don't have a garden or the need to buy one myself.
That's good, because if you purchase one, it's all you'll ever want to do. Everything else in your life will go on the back burner.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2018, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
I have a new pressure washer.

So far, I have pressure washed the boardwalk, the windows, much of the exterior...I am now looking at the cars...and the flower bedding walls....the dogs...my teeth.....

I will no long be able to participate on this forum as pressure washing is the most addictive, satisfying thing I have ever done.

I plan to pressure wash all day, every day, for the rest of my life.

Why has everyone kept this secret from me?

Back to work

(Ok, maybe not the dogs...)
Be careful - they can do damage.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States

27-09-2018, 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Be careful - they can do damage.
I know. One of the reasons I bought my own was because we hired a crew that loosed up the pebbles in the driveway and did some wood damage.

Now I just have myself to blame.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2018, 08:42 AM

ah but can it wash away your sinful past?? - just askin!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top