Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 12:31 PM

The World has suddenly got more dangerous.

Hi

Trump is cancelling the Nuclear Arms treaty.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-treaty-russia

The cause , so he says is, Russia getting new land based nuclear capable missiles.

He is also playing silly idiots with China in the South China Sea.

The Chinese are not backing down, they say it is the USA being provocative, they are comparing his actions to the Chinese sailing Nuclear Armed Warships in the Gulf of Mexico.

The USA does not fight wars on it's own soil, it fights them elsewhere.

Russia has responded to the latest attacks in Syria by USA and Israeli planes by moving very advanced missile defence systems into Syria.

I hope that our deluded bunch of politicians have the sense to keep out of this.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 12:34 PM

Re: The World has suddenly got more dangerous.

I hope so too swim I certainly don't want jordie in the thick of this mess trump is creating. Mans a nightmare.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I hope so too swim I certainly don't want jordie in the thick of this mess trump is creating. Mans a nightmare.

Well Julie darlin' we could make a start and set an example by abolishing our Trident Missile programme altogether.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Well Julie darlin' we could make a start and set an example by abolishing our Trident Missile programme altogether.
Hi

That is true UJ, we need our own Nuclear deterrent, not one under the control of the USA.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

That is true UJ, we need our own Nuclear deterrent, not one under the control of the USA.

NOOOOOOOO!!! - abolish it altogether - nuclear weapons are too expensive to make or maintain.
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Trump is cancelling the Nuclear Arms treaty.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-treaty-russia

The cause , so he says is, Russia getting new land based nuclear capable missiles.

He is also playing silly idiots with China in the South China Sea.

The Chinese are not backing down, they say it is the USA being provocative, they are comparing his actions to the Chinese sailing Nuclear Armed Warships in the Gulf of Mexico.

The USA does not fight wars on it's own soil, it fights them elsewhere.

Russia has responded to the latest attacks in Syria by USA and Israeli planes by moving very advanced missile defence systems into Syria.

I hope that our deluded bunch of politicians have the sense to keep out of this.
The World 'suddenly got dangerous' when Trump was made President!

Where is his next 'target' you have to wonder??
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 01:41 PM

NOOOOOOOO!!! - abolish it altogether - nuclear weapons are too expensive to make or maintain.
And leave us defenseless brilliant thinking
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire

21-10-2018, 02:46 PM

Hi

Nope, we already manufacture our own warheads, we are very good at it.

Attach them to cruise missiles and free-fall bombs and we have our deterrent.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
And leave us defenseless brilliant thinking
That's what he wants.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2018, 04:23 PM

I agree with uj, I can't imagine a situation that nuclear bombs could improve. Tbh I think cyber attacks are far more likely these days than anything a bomb would be useful for.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top