Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 08:35 AM

Re: Mourinho sacked

Originally Posted by Pug ->
Ohhh,yes....'The Special One'...

Well,if £15 million can be earned for being utter rubbish at your work,then there's hope for us all. Just think,Muddy-you could have that heated pool,complete with statuesque maidens fanning you with palm fronds as you sip your freshly prepared Margarita-all because you were total cr*p at your job!
Why on earth would I want statuesque maidens ?
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 09:23 AM

Beggers belief

15 million for being crap
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I thought he was always so miserable...I'm not surprised his team didn't play well for him I doubt he was a good motivator....everyone was to blame except him.

15 million? Well at least he can continue being miserable in luxury.
He is a miserable sod.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2018, 09:25 PM

It always looked to me, that he was looking for the sack for some time. If you check his past history, he never stays with a club more than 3 years. The silly sods at United, gave him a contract extension in January of this year. Never mind, Bristol Rovers in league Two are looking for a new manager. All he has to do is practice, "All right me lovely!"
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Why on earth would I want statuesque maidens ?
...because you need someone to push the wheelbarrow-full of cash when you 'nip dahn the shops' plus another someone to remind you when it's time to be fanned with £50 notes again. See? s'obvious,innit. [annennyway...I was gonna say 'buxom' - but SP frettened t'hurt me again if I used a 'typical man-word' word] See?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
It always looked to me, that he was looking for the sack for some time. If you check his past history, he never stays with a club more than 3 years. The silly sods at United, gave him a contract extension in January of this year. Never mind, Bristol Rovers in league Two are looking for a new manager. All he has to do is practice, "All right me lovely!"
You make a good point John. I hadn't thought of it like that. Do a crap job, get sacked, get a nice pay off then start again.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Pug ->
...because you need someone to push the wheelbarrow-full of cash when you 'nip dahn the shops' plus another someone to remind you when it's time to be fanned with £50 notes again. See? s'obvious,innit. [annennyway...I was gonna say 'buxom' - but SP frettened t'hurt me again if I used a 'typical man-word' word] See?
I will send my butler ( a Hugh Jackman lookalike )
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 05:12 PM

Ah...I just heard,Muddy...it seems there's a bonus included too.

...so you may need to send ol' Hugh with a wheelbarrow & sidecar,mate...
rcs60h
Bedfordshire, UK
rcs60h is male  rcs60h has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2018, 08:31 PM

I don't understand how people can call Jose rubbish, he has won Domestic and European Trophies at every club he has managed so he must do something right. Unfortunately players seem to have become more powerful than the managers, probably because they are now being bought for £70 Million plus and paid between £250,000 and £500,000 a week they are considered more important assets. When they throw their toys out of the pram and decide not to play well it soon reflects on the manager who no longer has the power to give them a good kick up the backside or off-load them if need be.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2018, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I could not agree more, no time for professional football.
So why comment on here?

It takes a special kind of arrogance to do what you have just done.

As for Jose .........My respect for his achiecements and his worth as someone to take note of died when he bullied that female physio out of a job when he was at Chelsea.

I wish Ole well, but not too well........I'm a Spurs fan,lol!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top