Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2019, 08:20 PM

Re: Those Irish will ruin brexit

Originally Posted by Pug ->
'Democracy',JBR?

Ohhhh,yes-I've heard of that.
Was it not that thing where a person stood for election having stated his/her political viewpoints and priorities-then,upon being elected,stood up for the wants/needs/desires of the people who'd elected them?

Hmm...I thought that was just a fairytale...
I think it was!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 04:11 PM

Hi

We are being held over a barrel by Varadkar.

I object to this, it is costing us £Billions.

It is a political game, he wants a United Ireland.

We do not hold all the Aces against the EU, we do hold all the Aces against Varadkar.

We tell him, that he drops his insistence on a backstop, allows Brexit to proceed or else the following happens.

A No Deal means a hard, fixed, Border in Ireland.

We will not grant any operators licenses for Irish Transport Companies to operate in the UK, which includes Northern Ireland.

We will scrap the Common Travel Area, all Irish Citizens here in the UK will need to register, same as other EU Citizens.

They will have no rights to come here to work, or bring in relatives, and will need to pay for Medical Insurance.

That should shut him up.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We are being held over a barrel by Varadkar.

I object to this, it is costing us £Billions.

It is a political game, he wants a United Ireland.

We do not hold all the Aces against the EU, we do hold all the Aces against Varadkar.

We tell him, that he drops his insistence on a backstop, allows Brexit to proceed or else the following happens.

A No Deal means a hard, fixed, Border in Ireland.

We will not grant any operators licenses for Irish Transport Companies to operate in the UK, which includes Northern Ireland.

We will scrap the Common Travel Area, all Irish Citizens here in the UK will need to register, same as other EU Citizens.

They will have no rights to come here to work, or bring in relatives, and will need to pay for Medical Insurance.

That should shut him up.
I'd go along with that.

It seems that not only Varadkar, but every other bugger thinks that they can dictate what they want to us.

Thank you May.

If Maggie were still here in charge, none of this would be happening.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2019, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I'd go along with that.

It seems that not only Varadkar, but every other bugger thinks that they can dictate what they want to us.

Thank you May.

If Maggie were still here in charge, none of this would be happening.
We would have been out of the eurofilth within the first six months JBR

Varadkar and eurofilth are two of the worst things to happen to Ireland in modern times!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top