Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 11:08 AM

Re: Alex Salmond

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
We have no respect for our betters LD.
But he was the leader of the party that ruled a great country, an MP, leader of the SNP twice and a talk show host for Russian TV, a leader, I wonder if the position of power went to his head?
In no possible way does that make him better than me!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by roxy ->
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 01:43 PM

But he was the leader of the party that ruled a great country, an MP, leader of the SNP twice and a talk show host for Russian TV, a leader, I wonder if the position of power went to his head?

More than his head apparently
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 01:52 PM

I think you might be right, when he was on British TV he reminded me of Mussolini, the posture and bombastic speeches, I suppose he saw himself has Braveheart, a pity about the feet of clay though.
lol, Donald Trump always reminds me of Mussolini too.

Salmond, yes, arrogant and always seemed to be full of hatred towards Brits, but these are serious charges, and of course innocent until proven guilty.
Could be that someone has it in for him as he has upset someone and this is a witchhunt, or the charges could be true.
It makes me wonder though, just who it is that has made the accusations against him? was it prior to him leaving the SDP, or since? It would be interesting to know.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
In no possible way does that make him better than me!
It’s the mindset...’ I am of a higher social class, therefore laws and rules only apply when I think they should

I give you....Her Majesty, the ultimate law maker who doesn’t wear seat belts and her old man.

When the law makers ignore the law then we have anarchy
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
lol, Donald Trump always reminds me of Mussolini too.

Salmond, yes, arrogant and always seemed to be full of hatred towards Brits, but these are serious charges, and of course innocent until proven guilty.
Could be that someone has it in for him as he has upset someone and this is a witchhunt, or the charges could be true.
It makes me wonder though, just who it is that has made the accusations against him? was it prior to him leaving the SDP, or since? It would be interesting to know.
All will be revealed no doubt
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2019, 05:33 PM

It’s the mindset...I am of a higher social class, therefore laws and rules only apply when I think they should
No - he is quite definitely not. Also to have a 'mindset' one first requires a mind.

I give you....Her Majesty, the ultimate law maker who doesn’t wear seat belts and her old man.
She - I respect, even though she is not my queen.
He - is a senile old fool and should not be allowed out without a minder and a straight-jacket.

[/QUOTE]

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top