Join for free
marmaduke
uk ( Cheshire)
marmaduke is male  marmaduke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2019, 07:37 PM

Philip Hammond

When I look back at Theresa may and her abysmal term as Home Secretary etc , her calls as prime minister ( shocking ) and one only has to look at her brexit farce to realise although she has stamina and hide thicker than rhino she certainly isn’t ever going to be remembered as the best politician ever , when the history books are written I imagine she will be seen as having screwed every post she ever held
But running along behind her , possibly jostling for first place is Phillip Hammond ... the tories remember killed the car market dead with diesel threats ... and then they rather stupidly said ALL NEW CARS WILL BE ELECTRIC by a certain date without a care in the world for the massive infrastructure just to charge at least one car at every house ... the fact we as a country are in the winter only a few % in demand away from the lights going out , the fact electric cars in reality are no where near and never will give the same versitilty as fossil fuel based vehicles etc but they announced it anyway and all car makers immediately stopped plans for new engines , new models , new anything and are suddenly looking at electric since that’s what the government said despite now realising our new power stations will at present time not be built !!!!

Anyway ‘hammond’ in his usual never trust a politician has as always gone against his manifesto ( mind you BOTH PARTIES are going against their brexit ones now but I digress) and is using the old green excuse on the cash cow motorist...
and with councils using any excuse to raise cash I wonder how long before other towns and cities do too ? This government has killed the motor industry , forget brexit , even if we never held a referendum at all THIS GOVERNMENT in its stupid stupid stupid GO GREEN policy without putting any viable alternative in place has killed the car industry dead without even realising it

RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: Ultra Low Emission Zones are the road to ruin

https://mol.im/a/6617325
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2019, 08:50 AM

Re: Philip Hammond

He's a member of the scumbag 'nasty party' - what more can you expect !!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top