Join for free
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 06:06 PM

Who Done It?

Inspector Tess O'Poinker of The Yard (well more of an enclosed patio with flower pots) here!
There was a serious crime was committed yesterday afternoon. I need statements from you all to confirm your whereabouts.

Mr. Ivor Biggun was in his garden shed finishing his scale model of The Titanic when he heard a noise outside.
He tried to investigate but found his shed door would not open.
Someone was heard moving things in his garden and laughing!
That person was then heard running off.
Mr. Biggun's neighbour, Miss Lucy Lastic heard cries for help and managed to move the rake leaning against the shed door and let Mr. Biggun out.
Mr. Biggun's garden gnome Nigel had been stolen!

On hearing their statements it was my opinion that the robber was a member of this forum, Mr. Biggun had shouted, " Let me out! Who are you?"
He heard the robber reply, ".... OFF!" the first word was not clear.

Please give your statements below, saying where you were at 4.46pm yesterday and if you have an alibi.

I will read them all and deduce from them who has nicked Nigel and poink the perpetrator soundly.
I will also see if a ransom demand is forthcoming, we must get Nigel back, Mr. Biggun is distraught.

Please post photos of any photos that could possibly lead to Nigel's whereabouts, all sightings will be useful. Be vigilant

Thank you.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 06:12 PM

Re: Who Done It?

Sorry but I have an Alibi, my Husband can witness it, at 4.46pm we had an explosion of Poo coming from our Cat's bottom which spread all over her fur, therefore we had to bath her and she was screaming the House down and our Neighbour came running into our House thinking that my Husband had murdered me, but no it was just the Cat.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 06:12 PM

Have you contacted Interpol Tess? There's a good chance Nigel will be taken abroad for trafficking.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
Sorry but I have an Alibi, my Husband can witness it, at 4.46pm we had an explosion of Poo coming from our Cat's bottom which spread all over her fur, therefore we had to bath her and she was screaming the House down and our Neighbour came running into our House thinking that my Husband had murdered me, but no it was just the Cat.
No photos necessary in this case I reckon.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 06:14 PM

Well It can't be me!
I was preparing the Quorn Korma that I would later demolish with chips
And I'd opened the prosecco too by then... so I wouldn't have been able to easily locate, let alone jam, a rake!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 06:14 PM

No I don't think so Longdogs, just think of Chocolate Spread and you will get the idea.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-02-2019, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Well It can't be me!
I was preparing the Quorn Korma that I would later demolish with chips
And I'd opened the prosecco too by then... so I wouldn't have been able to easily locate, let alone jam, a rake!
Just finished eating exactly that. Spooky or what my girl?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-02-2019, 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
No I don't think so Longdogs, just think of Chocolate Spread and you will get the idea.
Hope she is OK.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

09-02-2019, 06:18 PM

Yes she is fine, she has always had a sensitive tummy.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2019, 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Just finished eating exactly that. Spooky or what my girl?
Did you make it yourself too LD?

Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top