Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 09:14 PM

Re: Where a no deal Brexit would hit hardest

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Of course it's just a wheeze, this ....

"the best way to deal with them is to buy more Toyotas and Nissans"

akin to Lance Corporal Jones saying ...

"those Fuzzie Wuzzies they don't like the cold steel up 'em"

Hmmmm ....
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 09:17 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
It would be interesting to save a copy of the report until after we leave [hopefully after a no deal brexit] and see if the forecast was correct. Nobody has been even close to predicting the future since the referendum, especially that knob from the Bank of England [Mark Carney].....

I am also looking to buy locally sourced produce, even if it means only eating seasonal fruit and veg. I may be replacing my Nissan Qashkai next year with another diesel one...Of course, If they remove all of the diesel trucks off the road by then I might consider a petrol or hybrid one. I doubt my 2 litre diesel makes the slightest difference to the future of the planet. I'm just off out to Aldi now and see if I can slash any Mecedes/BMW or Audi tyres without being spotted....
I see you are a patron of that German supermarket that seems to be a favourite of Brexiteers
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
I see you are a patron of that German supermarket that seems to be a favourite of Brexiteers
Ha ha ha Banchory, I was joking...
I'm a Tesco man through and through.....
Well actually, Tesco is the nearest.....
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It has been noticable on other forums I frequent which have discussed BrExit extensively, that there have been a large number of aliases appearing that are Germans. They have posted endless propaganda about the damage that BrExit will do and done everything they possibly can to lie and cheat there way to swaying the opinions of the UK population.

Obvious to see why. They stand to lose $billions.

This has always been repeatedly put to them, but they brush it off with poker faced bravado saying, "Nah we don't need the UK, we're laughing whilst you spiral into oblivion"

Of course the savvy know they are cacking their pants.

Roll on BrExit and freedom!
If the Germans are spiralling into oblivion then what Fate awaits the UK with a hit seven times the size?

Will you still be laughing?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Meaning what exactly?
Care to elaborate funny man?
Banchory
Kent

14-02-2019, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Ha ha ha Banchory, I was joking...
I'm a Tesco man through and through.....
Well actually, Tesco is the nearest.....
That’s the one supermarket I have never shopped at after the Dame Shirley Porter scandal when she fled the country.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 10:30 PM

If Aldi and Lidl go I'll starve!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
If Aldi and Lidl go I'll starve!
Am I wrong in thinking that although they are German establishments they are locally sourced?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 11:00 PM

Hi

A honest view from a Man who Brexit or not, would not shop at Tesco

A complete bunch of pillocks, only to be used for cheap milk and fuel.

They tried to take me on for a Prosecution, stuck to our guns and won big time, full costs awarded.

The ordinary people affected where going to lose £40k on the value of their house.

Simply not on, so so wrong.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2019, 11:10 PM

whether or not you are fond of Tesco, they have an excellent business model. One to learn from (although I doubt any will...)

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top