Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 07:38 AM

Good Morning Saturday !

Good Morning everyone,

Have installed my new printer, put my craft trolley together, learned how to use a recently acquired Smart phone and treated a friend to lunch in town. Quite an exhausting week really

Might just have to loll about on the sofa with the cats and watch a few more episodes of 'The Professionals' today.

Oooh - Martin Shaw ... need a cold shower now!

Have a lovely day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 07:45 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone

You and Martin Shaw tabby...so funny

I'm off to my son's wedding venue today for a food tasting and to help them make final arrangements...not that I have had much to do with it they wanted to organise it themselves but it's nice to be included a bit...

Other than that nothing much on today...hope it's nice weather again and I'll be in the garden.

Have a good day all
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 08:00 AM

Good morning all.

Foggy at the moment but the sun will be up later.

Off into Town soon, look around the shops buy some food in Tesco etc.

Have a good day all.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 08:07 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

Just off into town to buy a Martin Shaw mask and wig.

I moved some furniture round last night, well Zac and Derek did it for me.

A busy weekend, starting on my garden, I have 30 bags of compost to move from front to back for my raised bed.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Just off into town to buy a Martin Shaw mask and wig.

Have a good day all.

That's so funny Swims....hope you see this Tabby
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 09:08 AM

Good morning all, Have a lovely day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 09:42 AM

Good morning everyone freezing fog but hoping for another sunny day.

It is the first set of twin grandchildren's birthday, they are 9yo I can't believe they are so big . They had activities with friends last weekend and they are having a family birthday party today so I am off to that after lunch.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 10:46 AM

Good morning all a beautiful sunny day here

It was so warm yesterday I was able to sit in the garden for a while and enjoy the sun.

Meg, hope you have a lovely time at the twin’s birthday party, a happy birthday to them both

Enjoy your day everyone.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 11:18 AM

Just checked high tide at Hornsea and it's going to be perfect for a walk along the beach later.....Tesco shop first and some lunch at the Garden Centre just outside Hornsea......Sun, Sea and a long empty beach........might even get some skinny dipping done....
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2019, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Just checked high tide at Hornsea and it's going to be perfect for a walk along the beach later.....Tesco shop first and some lunch at the Garden Centre just outside Hornsea......Sun, Sea and a long empty beach........might even get some skinny dipping done....
Hang on, Foxy, I'll just grab my camera!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top