Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 06:06 PM

Re: Asti has her Eye operation

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Alison it's good to know Asti is home...

Being a Mini no doubt she will be ready for a mere morsel of food when she wakes up
Thanks Meg, yes we have been told to feed her tonight, she has been fed already after the operation at the eye place, we will feed her again a bit later on this evening.

It's good to have her back. Love to cousin Chloe x
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 06:10 PM

Thanks Plantman and Mags

She will be sleeping in the sitting room with me tonight which she does at the moment anyway.
Anji0007
Wales UK
Anji0007 is female  Anji0007 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 08:02 PM

so pleased things have gone well for her, hope her recovery will be quick x
HeatherMK
Milton Keynes, UK
HeatherMK is female  HeatherMK has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2012, 08:31 PM

Awww, I'm so pleased she is ok. Do keep us updated please.
Alicat
West Berkshire

25-10-2012, 08:41 AM

Thank you Heather and Anji

Asti had a very comfortable and peaceful night, she slept in her bed in the sitting room all night with me.

She is fine this morning and I gave her the drops and Metacam in her food.
She has two lots of drops, one lot we give her six times a day, the other lot we give her twice a day, and then there's Metacam to give her once a day in her food.

She is eating and drinking fine and she can go on her usual walks but not on an extended lead.

Hubby has to take her back this afternoon for a check-up, and then she has to go back in a week's time for another check-up.

I'm so glad she's had it done, I'm so pleased for her as she had to wait until I was out of hospital after my op.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 02:41 PM

Alison what a week you have had and what a relief it must be that both operations are over

Another couple of weeks and you both should be able to put this behind you x
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2012, 02:45 PM

I'm pleased to hear Asti had a comfortable night, Alison.

We now need you both to recover well and back to your usual selves again.
Alicat
West Berkshire

25-10-2012, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Alison what a week you have had and what a relief it must be that both operations are over

Another couple of weeks and you both should be able to put this behind you x
Thanks Meg, it is a relief that both operations are over with. I think Asti will go through the recovery stage alot better than me.
Alicat
West Berkshire

25-10-2012, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I'm pleased to hear Asti had a comfortable night, Alison.

We now need you both to recover well and back to your usual selves again.
Thanks Mags
Alicat
West Berkshire

25-10-2012, 04:30 PM

Asti and hubby are back from the check up and Asti is fine. She came home wearing a harness as a collar pulls on the neck too much now she's had the op. She will wear the harness from now on. They had all sorts of harnesses for sale at the eye place and they tried lots of them on her, the one they chose is very nice and comfortable on her. She's not quite used to it yet though.

She has to go back in three weeks time for another check up, I will probably have to drive her down then as hubby will be back at work. Lets hope I'm driving by then.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top