Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 03:02 AM

Re: Precious furry friends.

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I have never regarded animals as friends. We have had loads of dogs and cats in the past as they have their uses. Animals should know their place, ours were never permitted in our living areas.

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Ours aren't friends either they are family ! Life revolves around them, dogs first children second and the rest of us somewhere at the rear. Works for us.
Pets are family here also
I think it is WRONG to put dogs before children. The social services should take them off you if that really is the case.
What a horrid thing to say to someone. Hey Julie! Where are you?
No we aren't so stop saying my kids are in danger over a difference of opinion. As for treating them as humans, if I was I'd be expecting them to go to work and buy their own food, it's because they are animals they must be cared for above the humans in our family they can't look after themselves.
That’s right. You aren’t /weren’t doing anything wrong.

Originally Posted by Furryanimal ->
Get a cat!
Or better yet.... get a life!!!

If people are wound up by my statements, that is their problem. I say what I think, I don't do it to intentionally wind people up. Put me on ignore if I offend you.
Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Tara,

I used to like your posts as you said it the way you feel it......BUT, I never saw this nasty side of you before.

Look at all the lovely posts you got when you told us about your broken arm. We "reached" out to you, and gave you support

Best you leave Julie alone, no more threats, got it?.......
Miss you Blue Yep!
Thank goodness most people put their children before their animals.

I wonder if Julie would rescue her flipping animals before her children in the event of a fire?
OMG!
But if you could only rescue an animal or a child, which would it be?
Oh good lord. This just goes on and on.
I think it is awful that you would even consider rescuing an animal before your child.
She didn’t say anything even remotely close to that. You threw this same conversation in my face a year or so ago. I remember it very well.
I did. The fact that you didn't state that your child would always come first, doesn't speak well of you, imo.
This IS intentional harassment
I think it right to judge someone who has children in their care, who doesn't always put them first. If you don't like that, TOUGH.
Just WOW!
Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Hey - if I were a child I would love to be adopted by Julie!

We have disagreed on a few things in the past, but her loving, caring attitude to her family - including pets - would never be one of them. It is encouraging to know that there are still kindly people such as Julie in this wicked world.
Exactly. I’m hoping Julie will adopt me.
Putting a human child on the same level as a mere animal of another species, doesn't make for a good parent, imo. Of course kids should be taught not to be deliberately cruel to animals, but they should also be taught that humans come first.
What business is it of yours that most people treat their pets FAR BETTER than you?

Well maybe my posts should bother you, I once had a couple of children removed from a parent.
That doesn’t surprise me.
Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
You are not brilliant at answering questions yourself.
Originally Posted by Mel15 ->
what an awful, just downright nasty thing to post
Yep!
Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Tara threatened to leave not long ago. I really can’t understand why she is back, unless she is taking a perverse pleasure in winding everyone up!!!

Agree with Nicol’s and Missy’s comments.
She’s back again!
Originally Posted by Mups ->
Julie, you haven't got to justify yourself to anybody, least of all Tara. We all know you do a grand job in difficult circumstances of late.

Tara, Boasting about having someone's children taken away, and semi-threatening Julie with the same fate, you have excelled in your unpleasantness this time.
I’m having a difficult time reading this thread. I’ve met people who have had pets and treat them horribly. Some people don’t deserve pets.
That's so true, most of ours have helped bring the kids up too, can't get a better baby sitter than a dog that loves a child, they won't let anyone near the child. Teaches them gentleness and kindness too. Perhaps a certain member lacked that as a child I can't think of any other reason to be so nasty to people.

Before the angry person says anything I never leave kids and dogs alone together, always supervised until the child is of an age to care for the animal, Nathan would tell you he was 17 before I trusted him
You are a great mom Julie. I wish you’d come back and post again. We miss you.

Someone showed me this thread today and it’s shocking.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 08:24 AM

Deleted.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2019, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->

Pets are family here also

What a horrid thing to say to someone. Hey Julie! Where are you?

That’s right. You aren’t /weren’t doing anything wrong.

Or better yet.... get a life!!!

Miss you Blue Yep!

OMG!

Oh good lord. This just goes on and on.

She didn’t say anything even remotely close to that. You threw this same conversation in my face a year or so ago. I remember it very well.

This IS intentional harassment

Just WOW!

Exactly. I’m hoping Julie will adopt me.

What business is it of yours that most people treat their pets FAR BETTER than you?

That doesn’t surprise me.

Yep!

She’s back again!

I’m having a difficult time reading this thread. I’ve met people who have had pets and treat them horribly. Some people don’t deserve pets.

You are a great mom Julie. I wish you’d come back and post again. We miss you.

Someone showed me this thread today and it’s shocking.
Bratti, Why would you resurrect this old thread, if it wasn’t to incite trouble?
Please don’t tell me, it is to inquire after Julie, as l won’t believe you.
It is to cause trouble for a returning member and that’s not nice.

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top