Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 03:59 PM

Re: who watches on TV the UFO programs.

Originally Posted by Vlad ->

Oh dear, I touched a nerve with a conspiracy theorist

So... let me rephrase... I gather that everyone on the planet has a smart phone, with cameras that rival some of the best DSLR’s available, except for Realspeed and people without shoes, there are hi tech fighter jets with imagining systems that are better than the human eye...you know where I am coming from right? ......so how come there is not one in focus shot of a UFO

Second question. Why do aliens only abduct ‘red necks’ from a remote area of the Midwest?

Third question. What is it with aliens and anal probes?

Any answers?

Ps. I have googled, ‘how many people are there on the planet without shoes? No real answers ..sorry
I do watch these programmes sometimes and wonder the same things as yourself. Not many irrefutable daylight in-focus photos or videos to be seen. However, I have an open mind (really) but hope I never get probed (doubly really).

Read the article linked to below. It is a bit rude (warning!) but it might provide useful information.

https://newsthump.com/2015/02/19/ali...he-human-anus/

..although with a name like 'Vlad'...
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 04:00 PM

That’s you off the Xmas Card list
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 04:06 PM

Another friend lost.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Wrong I don't even have a mobile phone let alone a smart phone. Also what about people in parts of the world that can't even afford shoes? No don't surmise without checking first
Because a lot of people do. Billions.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
I do watch these programmes sometimes and wonder the same things as yourself. Not many irrefutable daylight in-focus photos or videos to be seen. However, I have an open mind (really) but hope I never get probed (doubly really).

Read the article linked to below. It is a bit rude (warning!) but it might provide useful information.

https://newsthump.com/2015/02/19/ali...he-human-anus/

..although with a name like 'Vlad'...
That is brill...thanks
I would really love to see a real in focus shot of an alien spaceship though
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2020, 05:47 PM

Nah, it's all bollocks. Anyone who believes in this stuff is eccentric at best, thick as a brick at worst.
Vlad
West Midlands UK

01-11-2020, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Nah, it's all bollocks. Anyone who believes in this stuff is eccentric at best, thick as a brick at worst.
It’s the way you tell ‘em

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top