Join for free
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 10:18 PM

Re: Frugal living

She loaded "Up Top".
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 10:23 PM

Sorry MKJ, got a bit Bawdy, couldn't help it, Alan is on holiday.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Sorry MKJ, got a bit Bawdy, couldn't help it, Alan is on holiday.
Alan is on hols!

PARTY TIME
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2014, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
She loaded "Up Top".
More a 'bum' man myself .
lilac
West yorks uk
lilac is female  lilac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2014, 02:15 PM

Going over to the supermarket this morning..(I always forget something!)..I met my 3 doors away neighbours..

They said they were going for cut price meat and vegetables..and would go back around 15.45..when virtually everything was reduced..

The lady went on to tell me she had planned and bought the ingredients for the next 3 months meals...

Is this ''frugal'' or a form of OCD??
donnamarie
RI, USA
donnamarie is female 

01-12-2014, 02:47 AM

Hi, I've been exploring frugal living all my life. Mostly out of necessity, but sometimes stalking the next great bargain is just fun!

One of the things I do is have a kitchen garden. No, I don't save a ton of money, but a penny saved is a penny earned. During the growing season, I never buy tomatoes, peppers, squash, scallions, carrots, radishes, or whatever else I'm growing. I've even had mild success with strawberries. I have also done very well with fresh herbs.

How about finding a nice fishing spot? What can be better than a meal that you grew and/or caught yourself? Picture this: a nice spring trout broiled with your favorite herbs, with some tasty vegtables on the side, with a bowl of strawberries and ( what you like, cream or milk ) as a nice finish. Yum.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2014, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by donnamarie ->
Hi, I've been exploring frugal living all my life. Mostly out of necessity, but sometimes stalking the next great bargain is just fun!

One of the things I do is have a kitchen garden. No, I don't save a ton of money, but a penny saved is a penny earned. During the growing season, I never buy tomatoes, peppers, squash, scallions, carrots, radishes, or whatever else I'm growing. I've even had mild success with strawberries. I have also done very well with fresh herbs.

How about finding a nice fishing spot? What can be better than a meal that you grew and/or caught yourself? Picture this: a nice spring trout broiled with your favorite herbs, with some tasty vegtables on the side, with a bowl of strawberries and ( what you like, cream or milk ) as a nice finish. Yum.
sounds like a female version of claude jeremiah greengrass!

Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 12 13 14

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top