Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2018, 04:53 PM

Re: Thinking.

Wouldn't say I'm a morning thinker, I tend to do my thinking/mulling things over after I've finished work, trouble with me is I'm too much of a deep thinker and analyse stuff too much.

I hate when things in my mind occupy too much of my time, which is usually if someone or something has upset me, I think to myself, stop thinking about it and the more I think the worse it gets!!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2018, 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Wouldn't say I'm a morning thinker, I tend to do my thinking/mulling things over after I've finished work, trouble with me is I'm too much of a deep thinker and analyse stuff too much.

I hate when things in my mind occupy too much of my time, which is usually if someone or something has upset me, I think to myself, stop thinking about it and the more I think the worse it gets!!

I'm the same, glad I'm not a nightie thinker.
I would never sleep.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2018, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
I'm the same, glad I'm not a nightie thinker.
I would never sleep.
I'm glad I'm not a nightie thinker either, I wouldn't be able to function lol
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2018, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I do most of my thinking at night, normally two or three in the morning to be more accurate. I definitely over think things. I never used to be like that.
You are the same as my hubby.
I bet you fidget too.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2018, 05:02 PM

My thinking makes more sense that my talking, is that normal?
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2018, 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I do most of my thinking at night, normally two or three in the morning to be more accurate. I definitely over think things. I never used to be like that.
Me too LD and for me those problems seem enormous at that time I mean really catastrophic the only good thing about thinking at that time is that in the morning you can heave a sigh of relief that things are not really so bad.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2018, 06:18 PM

I think whenever I have anything to think about, not when I think I will think and can't ...... I think
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

01-05-2018, 06:48 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
My thinking makes more sense that my talking, is that normal?
That made me laugh

How about when people say -"I know what you're thinking?"
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2018, 06:56 PM

I am a late night thinker. Sometimes I go to bed just to have a good think about something or another. If I can't work something out before I sleep I wake up around 2/3 in the morning and it's surprising how often a solution pops in my head. Trouble is it is not always the right solution and when I finally wake in the morning I discover it's all a load of rubbish and I have to think it out all over again.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-05-2018, 07:01 PM

I seem to think more just before l go to sleep! So what l do, is have a pen and paper at hand and write it all down!

This allows me to have a free mind and l sleep peacefully. Otherwise, l overthink and my thoughts go out of proportion!
I have learned that things are not so bad the next day, when your mind is refreshed after a good night’s sleep.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top